Hey, kinda new here, so I'm not exactly sure where to put this topic, but I'll get on with my point.

I was wondering if anyone can explain a great way how to create a chainsaw-like sound on the guitar. The only pedal I have is an Digitech RP50, but I have tried and tired and tried some more on trying to make an artificial chainsaw sound.

So can anyone help me? I kind of need an answer soon (Friday hopefully, =D).

The only thing I can think of is a delay effect with some distortion. But it never sounds quite right, :/.

-Blur
strum as fast as possible whilst whammy'ing like theres no tomorrow....if i remember correctly
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
look at herman li's youtube video on effects it might give you some ideas
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Thanks for the Whammy tip, but as for Herman Li, I pretty much pray to his videos, XD. I kinda already tried going to his videos for this, but nothing really sparked me, ;_;.
look for the live version of anyone can play guitar by radiohead. Jonny makes some cool effects in that songs, some of them sounds like a chainsaw
radiohead