Tookmy son to see bowling for soup and the bloodhound gang last night and what a great night we had ,all the bands that were on were brilliant.It was a great laugh from start to finish
AND???

when i think about bowling for soup i think that ridiculously fat guy who stands out, and I just laugh because his guitar looks so small and high up on him
I miss them everytime they come here
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by henza_x
AND???

when i think about bowling for soup i think that ridiculously fat guy who stands out, and I just laugh because his guitar looks so small and high up on him

I`ts true he is a big guy but the truth of the matter is they are a good time band and that is what we had a good time, it doesn`t matter what he looks like he is a canny guitarist .
I love them.

Seeing them in a few days in fact!

Bloodhound Gang... I don't even know what to think about the fact that I'm seeing them.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by element4433
I miss them everytime they come here

On purpose I hope. I freaking hate Bowling For Soup. Most annoying songs, and they haven't made a record for like, 4 years have they?
Quote by IcePh0enix
On purpose I hope. I freaking hate Bowling For Soup. Most annoying songs, and they haven't made a record for like, 4 years have they?

....They actually made one last year dude. Get your facts straight.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
....They actually made one last year dude. Get your facts straight.

Well, he did phrase it in the form of a question.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Quote by Slut
Well, he did phrase it in the form of a question.

That's true, but the way I read it was otherwise. C'est la vie.

IcePh0enix, why do you not like them?
Get off my lawn.
who doesn't like bowling for soup?

always good for a laugh now and then.
I saw them this summer and it was one of the best shows i've seen (and I go to schools almost weekly). They are one of a few bands who aren't afraid to joke around and literally just stop in the middle of a song and do almost an impromptu stand up act.

Also btw Jaret's vocal ability is crazy now after touring for like 10+ years, they jumped into a song with one of their opening bands and he held a note clearly and loud for like 30 seconds then decided to go up and down some octaves just for fun.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Try this for the lulz:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45DFVyriVI0

Quite cheesy, but funny nonetheless.
That whole album is great. I love how happy and poppy they are.

Here's one of the best from the new album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVrrtoY--Bk&mode=related&search=
Quote by IcePh0enix

How can you no enjoy BFS? You must not be a fun person to be around.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Oct 17, 2007,
They have some good songs like girls all the bad guys want and almost, since all you guys love them so much maybe ill buy one of thier c.d.s, idk we'll see
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
^ yeah, i think i will too but since theyve been around so long, im guessing they have a bunch of cd's. so could someone suggest a really good one to buy. it would be great if it had songs like 1985, almost, girl all the bad guys want, or ohio because i know those. (i dont buy single songs off of itunes like most people do so i only get songs if i buy a whole cd. i just dont like a bunch of random songs cluttering my mp3 player )

help? thank you.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Drunk enough to dance is probably the bands best, but I don't have a CD of theirs I don't like.

going to see them on sat! Can't wait, someone i'm going with knows the band so I might get to go Backstage.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I thought BFS were wicked at Download... fuggin' hilarious... put everyone in the mood for machinehead right after, lol.

Dude, BFS is the ultimate live band in the US. They're awesome guys. The music isn't the best, but the band is great.

Get off my lawn.
Last edited by HawkaLuigi at Oct 18, 2007,
Lol everyone hates me now . I guess they're ok, they just got extremely annoying when nothing but 1985 on the radio in 2004. They have a few good songs I guess.

Is the new cd worth getting?
reminds me, i might actually see them with Bloodhound Gang in November.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Lol everyone hates me now . I guess they're ok, they just got extremely annoying when nothing but 1985 on the radio in 2004. They have a few good songs I guess.

It's pretty good. I enjoy it alot
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I love this band! their songs are so cheesy it's good. they seem to pull it off really well. they had a concert in a stadium really close to my house about 2 months ago and never got a chance to see them. that sucks.
::type
Quote by element4433
It's pretty good. I enjoy it alot

yeah the new album is really funny especially high school never ends, luckiest loser and i'm gay, which is totally gay (i meant that in a good way).
::type
Quote by IcePh0enix

Dude we don't hate you, I was just giving you a hard time.

The new CD is ok, but I liked "A Hanger You Don't Deserve" better.

Get off my lawn.
Quote by j0nmcc
reminds me, i might actually see them with Bloodhound Gang in November.

I highly recommend you go. I was in the front and center for almost the entire gig and it was great.

Bloodhound gangs set was not for the faint of heart though.
Quote by kaptink

Bloodhound gangs set was not for the faint of heart though.

Ah God, what were they like? I'm honestly not sure what to think about the fact that I'm seeing them... :P
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I would really like to see Bowling For Soup not so much Bloodhound Gang.
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR
bloodhound gang were awesome but revolting supporting them last night.

the bassist tied a chain to his package and dragged along a crate with chris burney (fatass) on it

he then chugged a huge beer, spewed it up, and chugged it again

also, they had a t-shirt cannon! XD

BFS are quite possibly one of the best live bands around in terms of sheer fun
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
My friend's mom likes Bowling For Soup because of that song "1985," because she actually did "rock out to Wham" and she has some of their old tapes.

They have some catchy songs, but I've never gotten into them. The singer from my old band told me they're from around here (Dallas) and they used to be a pretty respectable underground band.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
My friend saw em live this week and he said it was crazy. the guy from bloodhound gang took out his dick and pulled the fat guy from bfs around in a cart with his dick using a chain :S
He did manage to get a drumstick tho! :p
Considering they are from right around Dallas, I've been to one too many of their shows (4 and counting...) and they are always a great live band, really fun to watch. I didn't like the latest CD as much as the past two, but that's probably cuz I grew a little out of the whole pop-punk thing. Too bad they never tour in Canada...

At one of the shows, Jared, the lead singer, was talking to the fans while the fat guy, whatever his name is, puts down his guitar and starts humping it. Jared didn't notice, but no one was paying any attention to what he was saying, everyone just laughed at the other guy.
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
I think my parents might think I'm gay now, 'cos I was playing I'm gay" really ****ing loud and singing along lol.

Just wanted to let you know.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.