Page 1 of 2
Alright so my school has a total ban on soft drinks, chocolates and any kind of 'junk' food. Just recently though, a kid in my grade has started selling this stuff to other kids at lunch time and is making amazing profits ( $30-$50 a day and apparently 70 on a good day). He has also forced several others that were doing the same thing out of the market and the teachers also have caught him at it once and he got in loads of trouble but continues to sell under the radar. Anyway his success is annoying me and well........i want some. So my plan is that me and my partner in crime take some photos of him selling to fat kids or something (for dramatic effect) and basically blackmail him to give us say $20 of his profits each day. So i have come to the pit in search of either a better plan or improvements to my already snazzy (well i think it is) plan.
This happened at my school, kids were buying boxes of soft drinks and selling them for $2 more than they originally costed. It's a great plan, just make sure you hide when you take a photo...
Quote by HAdwan
Alright so my school has a total ban on soft drinks, chocolates and any kind of 'junk' food. Just recently though, a kid in my grade has started selling this stuff to other kids at lunch time and is making amazing profits ( $30-$50 a day and apparently 70 on a good day). He has also forced several others that were doing the same thing out of the market and the teachers also have caught him at it once and he got in loads of trouble but continues to sell under the radar. Anyway his success is annoying me and well........i want some. So my plan is that me and my partner in crime take some photos of him selling to fat kids or something (for dramatic effect) and basically blackmail him to give us say $20 of his profits each day. So i have come to the pit in search of either a better plan or improvements to my already snazzy (well i think it is) plan.

What you can do if he says no? tell on him? hmm i think you might get a couple of fists your way.
You should just sell your own stuff for much cheaper, but make it exclusive so like some people can only buy with an invite. Make it like Costco, lol.
kids... junkfood... JUNKFOOD KIDSSSSSSSSSSSS

awesome idea. But tell him to give you at least 50% of his daily profits or at least $20
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
What you can do if he says no? tell on him? hmm i think you might get a couple of fists your way.

nah hes a nerdy kinda guy and i don't think he'd go far enough to get me bashed by some of his 'customers'

and yes id take the photos to the the principal or something if he refused. I personally don't drink soft drinks and that because 90% of them are owned by Coca cola and they abuse human rights and stuff so i guess either way i win....
Last edited by HAdwan at Oct 17, 2007,
It sounds to me like you're trying to make this kid give you money for no real reason, other than you just wish you had his idea first?

Why not just ****ing rob somebody? It's pretty much the same principle....
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
It sounds to me like you're trying to make this kid give you money for no real reason, other than you just wish you had his idea first?

Why not just ****ing rob somebody? It's pretty much the same principle....

well yes but i guess its a bit of a Robin Hood scenario, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.....
Not really, it sounds like you're stealing from the rich to line your own pockets
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by HAdwan
well yes but i guess its a bit of a Robin Hood scenario, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.....

Well no, no it isn't actually, unless you're dying of a rare form of deadly acne and/or being forced to eat soggy cardboard for breakfast cuase your mum spends all your money on crack.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by metacarpi
Not really, it sounds like you're stealing from the rich to line your own pockets

well yes but i dont see how its any better off in his pockets?
Quote by HAdwan

He's providing a service and product for people. Granted, it's a hugely inflated price, but people are willing to pay it.

Therefore, he's actually doing something for the money. It's not like he's beating kids up for lunch money is it?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by HAdwan
Because he had the idea first and cornered the market. Blackmail is the gayest crime ever, it's just an admission that you're too much of a pussy to beat him up and take his money.
Quote by HAdwan

maybe he's poorer than you and actually need the money ? =.="
Quote by HAdwan

Two wrongs don't make a right .
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Wow the TS is getting cut up
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Wow the TS is getting cut up

Nothing more than he deserves Mr. Foffenbock!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by BenFoffenbock
Two wrongs don't make a right .

ahh point taken.
but nay im gonna go through with it. coz im a pirate. screw you and your morals Metacarpi!
He had a good idea, you did not.

He is making money because of it. Good for him.

If you want money, think of another way to make it.

Stop being a dickhead.
You're far to young for me to let you screw me
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by soulflyV
Also, two Wongs don't make a white.

True, two Wongs make Chinese food
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by HAdwan
ahh point taken.

Well he's wrong for selling junk food for profit (****ing fat kids... ) and then you're wrong for blackmailing him and taking his money, and then claiming that it's alright cause it may as well be in your pockets than his.

But who really cares? Do whatever you want .
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by HAdwan
but nay im gonna go through with it. coz im a pirate. screw you and your morals Metacarpi!
You're not a pirate. You haven't said "aaaarrrrrr" once, made proper reference to pillage, plunder or used any nautical phrases at all.
You're a cabin boy at most, ye scurvy lubber.
Quote by MightyAl
You're not a pirate. You haven't said "aaaarrrrrr" once, made proper reference to pillage, plunder or used any nautical phrases at all.

TS just got pwnt
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by MightyAl

dammit Al! if you weren't so mighty...........
anyway alot of u have missed the point... i asked for better plans or improvements not all these "he deserves it more" making-me-feel-guilty crap! this is the Pit! show some immaturity!
Jesus dude, triple post!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by HAdwan
nah hes a nerdy kinda guy and i don't think he'd go far enough to get me bashed by some of his 'customers'

and yes id take the photos to the the principal or something if he refused. I personally don't drink soft drinks and that because 90% of them are owned by Coca cola and they abuse human rights and stuff so i guess wither way i win....

well he won't get them to hit you they just will
Quote by phalliccymbals
Whatever happened to the good old days when kids just dealt drugs in schools?

+2
No need to go through all that trouble. Just shoot him, listen up! Near the end of lunchtime you walk up to him, and BAM shoot him in the kneecap. You'll be all lke "GIVE ME 50% BITCH" and he won't say no. And he can't go to the prinipal either because he'll get in trouble too.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Nice plan, but think twice before you make any moves. I think the punishment on blackmail on your school will be a lot more severe than the penalty for selling stuff.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
, you sure are a basterd. A smart basterd though. If it would work you'd get some easy cash.
the same thing happened and I did that. Made about $3500 over the time I did then got a week detention. Easy worth it.

There is yogurt van now which is ****ing gay yogurt that everyone is obsessed with. its $3. im ****ing going to take yogurt cups and sell them for 50c just for some extra $$$. will make at least $10 a lunchtime I think.
Page 1 of 2