Hey everyone, I'm new, so I thought I'd come on in and introduce myself.

I'm an avid musician from Australia, I play in 5 gigging bands; a funk band, southern rock band (think Skynyrd and Allman Brothers), classic rock band, a heavy metal band and an experiemental hard rock jam band.
I have a Gibson Explorer Pro, a Jackson Kelly KE3, and (soon) a Laney GH50L head.
I had more guitars and such (Fender thinline Tele, Epiphone G-400 with EMG's, Marshall JCM800 2203, some crappy no-name strat rip-off and an English Muff'n), but some dickhead robbed us.
And guess what?
None of my gear got replaced because I left this small window 2 metres off the ground unlocked. Shut, but unlocked.

So i'm slowly rebuilding my setup.

I love older music, they don't make it like they used too, even though I'm too young to even remember the early 90's, I know it was better back in the 60's, 70's and early 80's.
Eddie Van Halen and Zakk Wylde are my favourite guitarists, and, well, yea.
I hope to become more of a regular here, and plan on postin some recordings sometime.
So, yea.

Hi

Hope to talk to most of ya.

JaykeyD
Sucks about bein' robbed.

But welcome anyway, you'll enjoy it here awesome forum, some pretty awesome people to.

Cya round.
hey! i also added you as a friend on UGprofiles
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

Hey, welcome to the forums! You like great music... and sorry about being robbed...

Enjoy UG!