Well im basically a begginner i have been playing for about a month or so and i can play the intro to kryptonite and highway to hell and i can play all of sunshine of your love and other easy songs like that but i just haven't been getting a good sound out of my amp it's just not good enough for what i want it to be. the amp is a crappy behringer Vtone 15 watt analog modelling amp. the new amp will be for practicing on in my room and such...i have heard of the roland cube or something but any opinions would be good. pretend there is no price range aswell. but remember i dont want it to be to big because im only playing in my room.

Thanks in Advance
sirAbe.
the peavey studio pro is fairly good amp as a step up from a beginner amp but it might be a tad loud if your only playing at practise levles.

p.s what kind of guitar do you have
try the vox valvetronix,

it's like the cube, just it is better if you don't want to play extremely hi gain songs. the cubr is basically made for metal, and the valvetronix is more for other kins of rock
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
well the vox is 400 and the cube is 239 so far im going with the cube.
o_O?

Really? Whenever i see them somewhere they're basically the same price..

Yeah, even on musiciansfriend, the cube 30x is 229, and the valvetronix 30 watt is 249..

Oh, also I forgot to even ask what kind of music you play xD
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Last edited by gucio93 at Oct 17, 2007,
lols i live in australia and i was looking at the 15's but if that is a australian pricing i will buy off that site.
The cube 15x is much cheaper becaues it's not as good. It doesn't have the modelling like all the others, same with the 20x. If you want a cube go with either the microcube, cube 30x, or cube 60. All the valvetronix are the same though i think, but hopefully someone can back me up on that because i'm not 100% sure
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Unpopular advice but wait a while. You aren't ready for any upgrades yet, and upgrading to another solid state practice amp is a waste. Concentrate on learning the guitar.
Quote by uldhppi
Unpopular advice but wait a while. You aren't ready for any upgrades yet, and upgrading to another solid state practice amp is a waste. Concentrate on learning the guitar.

+10000
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.