I'm looking for some pedals and random guitar parts in Canada due to expensive cross-border shipping. Anything at all but especially interested overdrive and delay for the pedals and tuning machines/trems/pickups for parts. Anything at all as long as it's in Canada.

For payment I'll either use a Money order, Cheque or trade whatever I have (if there's any need for a wah or tuning machines) unless I have enough in PayPal. PM me or post what you have and I'll get back to you.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Possibly, I'll get back to you on that with a PM.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
How much for the grunge? I heard both those pedals weren't that good but the grunge looks promising.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Quote by CM_X5
Possibly, I'll get back to you on that with a PM.

Any chance of selling any 1 of the 2 washburn 7 strings?
I was selling the Red one for the longest time but decided to keep it. A friend of mine wants to buy it but he keeps changing his mind so I don't know if he is for sure. Wanna just PM me an offer anyways?
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
^not worth it IMO. I'll PM you later about the grunge though I gotta make sure of something first. Winter's coming so I checked and just found out I might need a part for my sled unless I can get it welded. I'll make sure of that tomorrow though and get back to you with an offer for it.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Last edited by CM_X5 at Oct 17, 2007,