It is a thrash metal 4 minutes thing that i wrote let me know any tips or advices, and crit for crit of course, leave me a link of your creation !
Attachments:
bullets tornado-ignition.zip
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Last edited by crocoscar at Oct 17, 2007,
This is awesome! I'm sorry I never critted until now! Remember my Mismagius' final Waltz thread? Yeah, you put a link to this, so I critted! I think its overall quite good. One problem is the verse. Well, I mean the way it sounds, I think you have to many opens in it, because it seems to be dancing to its own beat. But, thats it! I have nothing bad to say about this piece whatsoever. Keep it up, man!
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Quote by black amendment
This is awesome! I'm sorry I never critted until now! Remember my Mismagius' final Waltz thread? Yeah, you put a link to this, so I critted! I think its overall quite good. One problem is the verse. Well, I mean the way it sounds, I think you have to many opens in it, because it seems to be dancing to its own beat. But, thats it! I have nothing bad to say about this piece whatsoever. Keep it up, man!

shut up, listen to it.

TS learn to use powertab

and u black amendment, shut the **** up
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
I liked the part where it was fast, so good job... Because most of it was zoomzoom.

not many guitars I know have 31 frets btw, unless you have some custom one..
Last edited by CapnKickass at Mar 21, 2008,