It's just hit me, I really have no set goals in my life.
After college, I don't know what I wanna do.
I'm going to spend a year in Australia with my dad after I've finished my A-levels, and if all seems well I might end up staying there for good. I don't want to spend the rest of my life in this dead-beat country, there's nothing for me here.

I really like America, I wouldn't mind going back-packing over there sometime.

How about you guys?
I set myself one goal to work towards. Then when I do that goal, I set myself another. Right now my goal is to ultimately get a better job.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
I wanna get rich.. ridiculously rich, to the point where I don't know what to do with it.

I wanna run Defraction for ever, and become well known like Douglas Crockford or Eric Meyer, and put it to the very top of web development companies.

And on a more personal note, I wanna actually settle down with someone and have a kid. Just the one, to continue the line and all that.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
First, get a job.
Second, start a decent band...but that might happen before getting a job at the rate I'm going at.
Third, record some material and try our best to gte signed.
Fourth, build a fan base and play a few gigs.
Fifth, become world famous.
I have a notebook I make of goals to do in the next year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years and 5 years. I havent planned any life goals really.

I will post up some later. It actually helps and feels good crossing them off.
become a music teacher
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
I want my band to get signed, go on tour, and put out at least one album...I'd love to have an album that people listen to and get enjoyment out of long after I'm gone.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
I'm in high school right now, but I'd like when i get out of college to get a job that'll keep me from having to live from paycheck to paycheck. Unfortunately I have no clue what I'm doing when I get out of college.
My only goal atm is to get my band ready for our gig on November 4th, which means me writing 4 songs and coordinating with 4 other people
ohai little sig.
Become quite good at guitar before I finish highschool, go and study the Electric guitar -> Become guitar teacher
To end my life with no regrets. Quite simple.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

/\ amen to that
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
try to live the best i can, and to have no blood on my hands at the end.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Secks lawl

But really fluency in Japanese.

although I wouldn't mind secks as well...

Edit: Ugh... since everyone's being serious ...
Bachelor of Advanced Science at UNSW after getting UAI 99.90. (short term ish goal)
Fluency in Japanese, and hopefully to live or work there for a while.
Partner to spend the rest of my life with.
Uhh... I'll think of a job later lol.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Last edited by Yamiyo at Oct 17, 2007,
25 to 30:
Main goal is to get a good job in my field (digital Animation) after a couple of years start my own film studio.

30 to 35:
Get married and buy a boat and travel the world with my wife for a year.

35 to 55
raise my children be a great father.

55 to 60
sell my company and start a charity organization and help people from around the world
Get a fun job in an outside setting (Park Ranger maybe) and backpack the great long distance trails of the world : Appalacian Trail, Colorado Trail, Everest Base Camp, Inca trail etc. Then settle down somewhere
Warwick Jazzman
Hartke 1415 140Watt
Boss Overdrive
i wanna be in a band and have at least a small fan base. also i would like to change the world in some way.

edit: maybe also move to california, or at least go there once
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

Last edited by pringa at Oct 17, 2007,
Live free and die erect.
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
Pass my apprenticeship.
Get a beautiful girlfriend.
Do my part66 aircraft maintenance licenses.
Travel the world.
Have a family.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████