Not heard them, read an article in a magazine saying they were "the new Nirvana" though, so they could be pretty good...

then again, the magazine was NME, so they're probably shite, lol
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
NME are ****e!! But Zico Chain are great, buy the album 'Food' it's just a straight forward rock n roll record. Whoever compares them to Nirvana is a tool. I can see where the comparisons to Nirvana come from but they don't have that loud/quiet dynamic that Nirvana had.

The album rocks from start to finish, there are a couple of songs that don't stand up to the quality of the rest of the album 'No Hoper Boy' & 'All Eyes On Me'.

But check out 'Junk', 'Where Would You Rather Be?', 'Preach', 'Roll Over' & 'Pretty Pictures' for a taster.
Quote by Chungavelli
You've just signed your ass over to me.

And i'm slightly gay at the moment.

Make Poverty History? No.
Britain has a bigger problem, you know them well.
MAKE CHAVS HISTORY
Britain deserves better!
PM Draken to join
OK, just checked out the album Food, bloody good stuff.

Reminiscent of QOTSA, Biffy Clyro and Pantera, but more upbeat and punky. Not seeing the "new Nirvana" thing at all

Good shit.

EDIT: Gah, they're playing Aberdeen and Glasgow, but not Edinburgh

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Oct 19, 2007,
Im a big fan, just bought the album on monday, saw them in sheffield at the end of september, missed out in seeing them a couple of times. I love them, they are ace!!! I have a picture with Paul the guitarist!
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Zico Chain absalutley F***in rock, they are one of the next really big bands
Manchester United
Their self-titled EP arrived today, damned good ****.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I saw them supporting at a Velvet Revolver gig. Sound wasn't the best quality, but it was good stuff.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
Te he i know Chris's cousin and my mate went backstage with them at deftones. hopefully will be me later next year
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Only heard a few songs, but loved them. Might see them live at the end of the month if my mates are up for it.
^ Yeah, they should. Great band, Food is brilliant. I hope they come out with some more material in the future.
Quote by hazzmatazz
^ Yeah, they should. Great band, Food is brilliant. I hope they come out with some more material in the future.

They're writing album number 2 at the moment, there's a couple of demos on their Myspace.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Thats good to hear. I'll go check some of them out. I've only got Food, I havn't managed to find their S/T EP.
They're a great band.
I have a tab of Junk on the way BTW.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
I have Food, and it's very good. Good to hear some riffs in rock music again anyway.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.