20 8%
Chemical Warefar Agents
13 5%
AK-47
77 32%
Voters: 240.
Page 1 of 4
So tell me.

Of the worlds weapons, which, in history, has done the most destruction and killing?
In total, over the years
Last edited by Axe-gollod at Oct 17, 2007,
The pen.

/thread.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Bush if that's considered as a weapon
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
sword. then bush.
Quote by Guitardude19
The world is a fucked up place.

Tele's

"Oh I'll play the blues for you"
Two of the poll options are stupid.

American Army and AK47 shouldn't be separate, because the American Army use the same/similar guns.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Two of the poll options are stupid.

American Army and AK47 shouldn't be separate, because the American Army use the same/similar guns.

No they don't?

The American Army use Browning weapons, does M16, or M249 ring a bell?
Kalashnikov...hmmm, that sounds like an American weapon too?.....

Noh! AK47 was used by Russia, then sold of in mass quantities to the rest of the world at the collapse of the soviet union.
I'm going to say AK-47.
There will be many undocumented deaths due to that weapon.
tbh I think the English have done more killing over our loooong history than the Americans.

You missed out a lot of other things like 'Lunatic' and 'Love'.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Yeah, probably. But I didn't list the brittish

Its like Chuck Norris in a picture war...
No, not did I list religion either.

Once again, Chuck Norris. Well....

Brittish+Evil Pope= Crusades.....
Quote by Axe-gollod
So tell me.

Of the worlds weapons, which, in history, has done the most destruction and killing?
In total, over the years
In terms of pure, direct effects (and I'm broadly guessing):

1. AK-47s, because everyone uses them
2. The US military (which automatically trumps nuclear weapons in terms of direct effects for reasons which we should remind ourselves of every goddamned day if it's not immediately, completely instantly apparent)
3. Nuclear weapons
4. Chemical weapons
5. SUVs

There are a whole lot of secondary and tertiary effects which far, far complicate this list though.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by Axe-gollod
No, not did I list religion either.

Once again, Chuck Norris. Well....

Brittish+Evil Pope= Crusades.....

not only british, all of western europe joined in.
In terms of pure, direct effects (and I'm broadly guessing):

1. AK-47s, because everyone uses them
2. The US military (which automatically trumps nuclear weapons in terms of direct effects for reasons which we should remind ourselves of every goddamned day if it's not immediately, completely instantly apparent)
3. Nuclear weapons
4. Chemical weapons
5. SUVs

There are a whole lot of secondary and tertiary effects which far, far complicate this list though.

Well put. But I mean simple, direct effects. No tertiary or after effects.

I find it funny people have actually said nuclear weapon, yet no-one says chemical warfare agents....
the knife.

i would be willing to bet that many more people have been killed with knives or similar short, sharp instruments than any other weapon over the years.

either that or some sort of club.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by Axe-gollod
Well put. But I mean simple, direct effects. No tertiary or after effects.

I find it funny people have actually said nuclear weapon, yet no-one says chemical warfare agents....

I said one!

PSN ID: ArranP
Christians religion in general and the many Mormon deaths due to door knocking incidents where the so called savies (look i maded a word) killed them
I am me. Live with it.
Jews

dst127, I'm sorry, did you say your first name was Adolf

You anti-semitic plick?
My guess would be that AKs count for a majority of deaths these days. Isn't it something like every 1 in 60 people owns an AK now? Something like that.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Almer
1. Religion
2. Politics

Hail Almer, a very smart man.

Religion has killed more than any other faction in the world. You Americans shouldnt be so hard on yourself. Your people are not all that bad. You have not killed so many as you would believe. Besides the alarmingly high rate of mediocrity and overall ignorance much of your populace displays, you have not been so irresponsible with the you have as most powerful country. Compare yourselves to empires such as Rome, Ottoman and Japanese. Really I believe that you do have some integrity.
Factoring in non-direct deaths:

1. AK-47
2. The US military - this is including suicides
3. Chemical weapons - Agent Orange did this for me, the long term affects are deverstating affect 100,000's of vietnamese
4. SUV - This was close with nukes but given the widespread popularity of these top heavy monoliths i'm giving it to capitalisms worst idea for a city car
5. Nuclear weapons - Long term affects are just being discovered of the dangers of testing these weapons. Maralinga in Australia is a prime example, one test there dumped fallout all over the eastern seaboard of Australia exposing the majority of the population at the time (1960's) to radiation in high amounts. Also obviously the bombings by the US of Japan at the end of the second world war, despicable acts and by putting this 5th in no way means to detract from this terrible act of murder. But the fact is there are bigger killers in our world, though that doesn't detract from nuclear's potential
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Yeah, I think it's the AK personally.

For as much damage as they do, the US Army has certain rules of engagement to save lives and property.

SUV's....well, nuff' said in comparison.

Chem warfare? Yep, but not that many deaths in total.

Nukes only used twice against nations.

So yeah, AK
Quote by BlackerSabbath
i know thousands of people die every day because of Petrucci's face-melting guitar solos

lmao! They should talk about getting back on that "killing road" with megadeth again.

are we fans of chuck norris jokes here? i think perhaps maybe ten years ago haha. yeah that guy kills alot of people

"CN drives an ice-cream van covered in human skulls"
Why do you gotta be a dick to us Americans? You're posting like someone of importance cares lol
barrel rolls

EDIT: oh and clicking your fingers, cos apparently every time you click your fingers a child dies. that's what it said on the advert
Quote by CoreysMonster
THE DEATH STAR!

or not

death star is weak in comparison with the VOGON CONSTRUCTION FLEET
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Double Basser
death star is weak in comparison with the VOGON CONSTRUCTION FLEET

EPIK LULZ!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Page 1 of 4