ok, this is what i want, i want a V (preferablly) or an RG, i want it to have a fast neck, a floyd rose (must) and must be good for heavy "chugging", i play a fair some of metal, clean isnt particularly important, ive got an Esp Viper that handles clean pretty nicely, just wonderin if any models fit the "personality" i want in a guitar.

Price limit - $1200 AUD
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
RG350?
Or Try a Jackson RR
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
I dunno how much AUD is in £, but I'd recommend a Jackson KVK10 or RR3 (I have the latter and it's amazing). If you want a superstrat, then I'd recommend a DKMG or soloist
ohai little sig.
If you had a better amp, you will be able to get the tone your looking for with your viper. so i recommend getting a better amp first.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Better amp first would be my suggestion, if your current one is not giving you the tone it needs, but if not...

Ibanez RG1570

They come at around $1200 AUD if I'm not mistaken?
Jackson makes a V with an Original Floyd Rose. Avoid Licensed Floyds. You may want to think of an amp upgrade first, it will make much more difference in you tone.
Quote by SublimeGuitar
If you had a better amp, you will be able to get the tone your looking for with your viper. so i recommend getting a better amp first.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ok so amps the go ? ideas for amps?
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
how much is a second hand peavey 5150 or 6505 combo in australia?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by uldhppi
Jackson makes a V with an Original Floyd Rose. Avoid Licensed Floyds. You may want to think of an amp upgrade first, it will make much more difference in you tone.

Any Floyd bridge made by a third party is an LFR.

That includes high quality bridges like Vigier, Schaller, Gotoh and a lot of the nice Ibanez ones.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!