Best show ever..

Sorry if theres already been a thread.. My search bar is not working.

Does anyone watch it ?
(I think its only on in Australia)
Whos your favourite character ?

And yeah.

DISSCUSS!
only one more show to go then its all over
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

Jonah is my favourite by far.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Yes, Jonah FTW!

Mr G is also a favourite.
Ja'mie is frikken hilarious.

Yeah its all good.

They need to make more episodes.
^ unfortunately i don't think lilley is making another season of summer heights high. im interested in what he comes up with next though

also jonah would have to be my fav. character
pringa

I liked this a lot more than I liked his last escapade. The Aussie of the year thing.
Also, Jonah FTW!
Chris Lilley is the best actor in Australia. All of his characters are so diverse and unique. When he's Jonah or Ja'mie he just blends in with everyone else.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Chris Lilley is the best actor in Australia. All of his characters are so diverse and unique. When he's Jonah or Ja'mie he just blends in with everyone else.
+1

he plays the different characters so well you dont notice that its the same actor
pringa

Thank God you're here; Grandma's been raped!

Ahh good times.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
anyone seen the chasers war epi tonight before SHH? i loved the song at the end of the show
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Hell yes!!

Damn Anna Coren!!
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
yep that song was the best ive seen andrew do this year
pringa

Oh sh!t I missed tonights episode... oh well it'll be on Youtube soon.

Farken top show, Jonah is by far the best... Mr G gets old after a while though.

"Puck you miss, are you on your periods or something"
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
Quote by cyclobs
anyone seen the chasers war epi tonight before SHH? i loved the song at the end of the show

They were on A Current Affair again over that song. ACA will do anything for a story. I reckon they've been on ACA like 10 times.
Jonah FTW!!

Sorry Homo..

SORRY BEN!!!!

Sorry Ben.......Mother****er! (punches his leg)

HAHAHA funny Sh!t
My Rig:
Guitars:
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge SE w/ EMG 81/85
Custom Strat
Ashton Acoustic Electric
Amps
Peavey Studio Pro 112
Laney Hardcore mXd 30
Pedals
Digitech Grunge Distortion

Pyromaniac of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
They were on A Current Affair again over that song. ACA will do anything for a story. I reckon they've been on ACA like 10 times.

Damn, missed it!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Classic show, i can't wait for another series by Chris Lilley, im guessing im in for another two year wait though
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

does any one have a link to the lyrics to the song?
pringa

Quote by pringa
does any one have a link to the lyrics to the song?

Steve Irwin lived in Khaki, a cartoon kamikaze, he taunted crocs and tots so frequently. Brocky was some revhead who pumped the air with lead, so anti green he drove into a tree. But all that was forgotten once they took their final breath, yes even tools turn into top blokes after death.

John Lennon chose the hippie life he chose some nutbag for a wife, his songs were never quite as good as Paul's. Jeff Buckley fooled all lovers, just one album, mostly covers, with more wailing than Japan does off our shores. But all that was forgotten once he took his final breath, yes even wankers turn into top blokes after death.
Princess Di was just a slut for sex, when they looked in the car, a wreck, her dress was wet with Arab's semen stains.

Stan Zemanek was a racist jock a fatso and a phobic ****, his views were more malignant than his brain. But all that was forgotten when he took his final breath yes even assholes turn into top blokes after death.
It's not how they lived that counts, but how we rewrite the book, when it comes to truth, it;s best to use restraint, it pays to throw away the facts and have a rose coloured look, when he dies Martin Bryant will look a saint.

Don Bradman was a total Bastard, grumpy, greedy, a tight-arse who couldn't even score one run the last time he played. Kerry Packer was a brothel Chief, a tax fraud and a kidney thief, and procreating Jamie was the worst mistake he made. But all that was forgotten once he took his final breath yes, even ****ers turn into top blokes after death.
Remember all will be forgotten once we tale our final breath, yes even pervert mother ****ers, even rampant child abusers, even local Baghdad looters, even baby bunny rooters, even reckless drunken drivers, even violent poofter bashers, even public penis flashers, even rotting corpse molesters, even human piss ingesters, even tiny kitten dickers, even anal finger lickers, even Anna 'bloody' Coren, yes, even she will be a top bloke after death.

Quote by cyclobs

I heard them do that song on Triple J maybe 2 - 3 months ago, still good though.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Steve Irwin lived in Khaki, a cartoon kamikaze, he taunted crocs and tots so frequently. Brocky was some revhead who pumped the air with lead, so anti green he drove into a tree. But all that was forgotten once they took their final breath, yes even tools turn into top blokes after death.

John Lennon chose the hippie life he chose some nutbag for a wife, his songs were never quite as good as Paul's. Jeff Buckley fooled all lovers, just one album, mostly covers, with more wailing than Japan does off our shores. But all that was forgotten once he took his final breath, yes even wankers turn into top blokes after death.
Princess Di was just a slut for sex, when they looked in the car, a wreck, her dress was wet with Arab's semen stains.

Stan Zemanek was a racist jock a fatso and a phobic ****, his views were more malignant than his brain. But all that was forgotten when he took his final breath yes even assholes turn into top blokes after death.
It's not how they lived that counts, but how we rewrite the book, when it comes to truth, it;s best to use restraint, it pays to throw away the facts and have a rose coloured look, when he dies Martin Bryant will look a saint.

Don Bradman was a total Bastard, grumpy, greedy, a tight-arse who couldn't even score one run the last time he played. Kerry Packer was a brothel Chief, a tax fraud and a kidney thief, and procreating Jamie was the worst mistake he made. But all that was forgotten once he took his final breath yes, even ****ers turn into top blokes after death.
Remember all will be forgotten once we tale our final breath, yes even pervert mother ****ers, even rampant child abusers, even local Baghdad looters, even baby bunny rooters, even reckless drunken drivers, even violent poofter bashers, even public penis flashers, even rotting corpse molesters, even human piss ingesters, even tiny kitten dickers, even anal finger lickers, even Anna 'bloody' Coren, yes, even she will be a top bloke after death.

cool thanks for that
pringa

summer heights high and chasers are both ****

newstopia FTW!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Quote by ben_rulez

newstopia FTW!

yeah Newstopia was sweet
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by ben_rulez

newstopia FTW!

Then why are you in this thread ?
Quote by pringa
^ unfortunately i don't think lilley is making another season of summer heights high. im interested in what he comes up with next though

also jonah would have to be my fav. character

Apparently Mr. G will be a judge on the next series of Dancing With The Stars. Does anyone agree that the girls that play Ja'mie's friends in SHH are a lot hotter than the ones in We Can Be Heroes?
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
<3 jonah, and agreed, her friends are fkn hot :P (ja'mies)
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by civilunrest
Apparently Mr. G will be a judge on the next series of Dancing With The Stars. Does anyone agree that the girls that play Ja'mie's friends in SHH are a lot hotter than the ones in We Can Be Heroes?

Ooh yeah.
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw