wat are some good high output pickups for modern metal (both bridge and neck)? it'll be put in a mahogany guitar

please dont suggest emg's please. i wanna try something new.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
try some seymore's

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
if you don't want to change to change your 25k pots, the SD Blackouts seem to be well received as an alternative to EMG's. I think they also have the quick connect, so all you would to do is unclip your emgs, and swap in the blackouts. I plan on trying them when I have some spare cash.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
are you in the US? if so, might as well try the blackouts as erock said.

I hear good things about those adderplus pickups, bareknuckle ceramic warpigs would probably be worth a look, as would bulldog, wcr, etc. etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
im deciding on pickups for my new build. so i'll have to buy pots if i buy passive, which is no biggie. i'll have a look at those blackouts. i heard that alexi laiho uses them now but COB's distortion aint my style. bareknuckles are hard to get in australia and their very expensive to buy from the uk.

any good dimarzios that sound close to emg's?
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni

The D activators. They're supposed to be kind of like passive EMGs. Pretty neat.
Quote by macaroni

This is personal preference of course, but I think Dimarzios sound better than emg's.

The Dsonic is indeed phenomenal, I have played my buddys petrucci with that in it, sounds killer.

I have a super distortion in my Jackson, Tons of people have complimented the tone. For more juice, try a super 3, crazy high output!
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
if you're lucky, you might have some australian pickup gurus... might be worth considering, at any rate.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i've heard good things about the d activators in the xiphos, might give that a try.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Swineshead Xbucker maybe.
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER