So over the summer i picked up skating and i joined the football team, i havent played guitar in almost 3 months the drive just inst there to play now that football season is over i really wanna play again
This space for rent
well in order to get that "inspiration" back you must first draw a pentagram on your bathroom floor, slaughter a heretic (chicken will work if you cant find the former.)

say boogaa booga booga! come forthe el luc vibrato pinch harmonic wahhhhh ipher and grant me the power of the forces of darkness and pink puppys to rock on!
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
I'd**** masturbate, excessively. Why you ask? You'd come to a realization that you're masturbating, way too much. And, that you need to get laid. How do you get laid? By playing face-melting solos. Start your clown punching.
Quote by StillSoundRG
I'd**** masturbate, excessively. Why you ask? You'd come to a realization that you're masturbating, way too much. And, that you need to get laid. How do you get laid? By playing face-melting solos. Start your clown punching.

okay where did you steal that from?
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
I actually didn't steal it from anywhere. I made it so rediculous enough in hopes of someone sigging it lol
Quote by drakenshadow
well in order to get that "inspiration" back you must first draw a pentagram on your bathroom floor, slaughter a heretic (chicken will work if you cant find the former.)

say boogaa booga booga! come forthe el luc vibrato pinch harmonic wahhhhh ipher and grant me the power of the forces of darkness and pink puppys to rock on!

that's sooooo how i do it.

my landlord's gunna be pissed.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables