Page 1 of 2
OK, so when me and my girl got together a few months ago she had a pill problem. I told her i wasn't gonna be in a relationship with a fu<king pill popper so if she wants to be with me she needs to quit. She quit and for her i quit smoking. Seemed fair to me.

She used to live with her uncle and that's where she picked up the habit. He was always givin her xanax's, lora tabs, soma's, tylenol 4's etc. Well she has asked him on many occasions to stop offerin them to her. He keeps on and keeps on doin it. She always tells me when he offers and she gives them to me and i flush them down the toilet. we're living together now and i found out the other day from her mom that he offered her some and she DIDN'T tell me. He gave her six pills. I'm not sure of what variety, but the point is that she didn't tell me. We got into a BIG fight about it and all(first fight ugh!) and all seems cool now. He tried offerin her some the yesterday RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I took them and threw them at him and he's all pissed off now.

Now....what should i do about HER?

And secondly...her uncle owes me $1200. I desperately need the money, so what should i do about HIM?
her; re-iterate that she is to quit, and every time she's offered, she either tells you about it and/or gives you what's offered. if not, you won't be with her, as you've said

him, ask politely, ask plainly, demand, get the police involved.
Quote by erifxneef
OK, so when me and my girl got together a few months ago she had a pill problem. I told her i wasn't gonna be in a relationship with a fu<king pill popper so if she wants to be with me she needs to quit. She quit and for her i quit smoking. Seemed fair to me.

She used to live with her uncle and that's where she picked up the habit. He was always givin her xanax's, lora tabs, soma's, tylenol 4's etc. Well she has asked him on many occasions to stop offerin them to her. He keeps on and keeps on doin it. She always tells me when he offers and she gives them to me and i flush them down the toilet. we're living together now and i found out the other day from her mom that he offered her some and she DIDN'T tell me. He gave her six pills. I'm not sure of what variety, but the point is that she didn't tell me. We got into a BIG fight about it and all(first fight ugh!) and all seems cool now. He tried offerin her some the yesterday RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I took them and threw them at him and he's all pissed off now.

Now....what should i do about HER?

And secondly...her uncle owes me $1200. I desperately need the money, so what should i do about HIM?

Sounds like you're in quite the pickle. Firstly, ignore the uncle, he seems like a right fool and doesn't seem to care very much for his neice. He seems like a complete jackass. I'd also consider whether or not you can stay with a girl with bad habits like that. It's much easier to SAY you'll give up than to actually do it, and if she's continuing to take them in secret, then she has a long way to go. Also, the money problems you can consider taking legal action here, I'm not sure about the law and you lending money and him having to pay you back, but I have learned from watching judge judy! that if you owe someone money and you don't pay it, legal action can prove to be useful for you.

Good luck.

May the force be with you...
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by SamTotman
Sounds like you're in quite the pickle. Firstly, ignore the uncle, he seems like a right fool and doesn't seem to care very much for his neice. He seems like a complete jackass. I'd also consider whether or not you can stay with a girl with bad habits like that. It's much easier to SAY you'll give up than to actually do it, and if she's continuing to take them in secret, then she has a long way to go. Also, the money problems you can consider taking legal action here, I'm not sure about the law and you lending money and him having to pay you back, but I have learned from watching judge judy! that if you owe someone money and you don't pay it, legal action can prove to be useful for you.

Good luck.

May the force be with you...

Well, i can ALWAYS ALWAYS tell when she's on pills. She acts like a complete fool. She hasn't been taking any. I know that for a fact. She just got out of surgery and she has oxycontin prescribed to her. I'm keepin the bottle of pills with me at ALL TIMES to make sure and i've been counting them and stuff. I just want it all to sotp, ya know? Cuz her uncle has told her he wants to sleep with her and has tried droppin xanax's in her drink to have sex with her. It's just a messed up situation man. I wanna kill the bastard!
Call me dr. Phil,

id say u threaten to f up the uncle if he doesn't stop givin her that crap and for her just keep reminding her that you two can't be in a relationship if she doeesn't stop doing this to you ,,or eevery time she takes pills u get a pack of cigeretes and smoke them right in front of her
Police.

Next time, don't date someone from Louisiana.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by AX7777
Call me dr. Phil,

id say u threaten to f up the uncle if he doesn't stop givin her that crap and for her just keep reminding her that you two can't be in a relationship if she doeesn't stop doing this to you ,,or eevery time she takes pills u get a pack of cigeretes and smoke them right in front of her

lol to you sir.

I love this girl and don't wanna eff things up. I just wish she wouldn't take them from him PERIOD. What do i need to say to her to stop her fro even taking them when he does offer?
Quote by Caustic
Police.

Won't do. I NEED that money. I cant PROVE that i lent it out to him so...i screwed myself there. I'm gonna call social services and tell them exactly where his four foot bong is if this continues too long.
Quote by erifxneef
Well, i can ALWAYS ALWAYS tell when she's on pills. She acts like a complete fool. She hasn't been taking any. I know that for a fact. She just got out of surgery and she has oxycontin prescribed to her. I'm keepin the bottle of pills with me at ALL TIMES to make sure and i've been counting them and stuff. I just want it all to sotp, ya know? Cuz her uncle has told her he wants to sleep with her and has tried droppin xanax's in her drink to have sex with her. It's just a messed up situation man. I wanna kill the bastard!

Wow, that's messed up man...

I'd say get legal help, to be honest. For the pills, for the money, and for the attempts are drugging her and attempted incest...

That's not right at all, man.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Why does he owe you $1200?

Cuz his house was fixing to get taken away. I lent it to him before i found out about what he had tryin to do to my girl. Now i regret it with every fiber of my being. I'm afraid im' never gonna see it again...
Quote by cobain_is_king
Kill them both.

So metal, rock on.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Firenze
Wow, that's messed up man...

I'd say get legal help, to be honest. For the pills, for the money, and for the attempts are drugging her and attempted incest...

That's not right at all, man.

Yeah...I know. I just don't wanna get involved in another legal battle right now. I'm already constantly in court fighting for custody of my daughter...
Quote by erifxneef
Won't do. I NEED that money. I cant PROVE that i lent it out to him so...i screwed myself there. I'm gonna call social services and tell them exactly where his four foot bong is if this continues too long.

Does he sound like the kind of person who would pay it back anyway?
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Shoot them! Seriously!

/Stukart reference.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by erifxneef
Cuz his house was fixing to get taken away. I lent it to him before i found out about what he had tryin to do to my girl. Now i regret it with every fiber of my being. I'm afraid im' never gonna see it again...

So you lent it to him before you knew he had ever given her pills?

One way to get your £1200 back would be for your gf to take him to court, innapropriately distributing drugs or whatever the charge, then get the money out of the royalties.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Well i knew that he had givin her pills. He just kinda started offerin them to her again outta nowhere. He's just givin them to her cuz he wants her. I know it. The guy is a white trash piece of shit! I hate him.

He keeps sayin that he's gonna get it....but i realy doubt he will. He gave me forty dollars last night but i dunno...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

One way to get your £1200 back would be for your gf to take him to court, innapropriately distributing drugs or whatever the charge, then get the money out of the royalties.

yeah, she keeps tellin me that he's gonna get it back to us. I trust her, but not him. I'm gonna wait a week or two longer before i go to court. It's been a good mmonth or two since i've given it to him...
you take the blue pill and the story ends.
you wake in your bed and you get your $1200 back and believe whatever you want to believe.

or you take the red pill, you invite him over to settle things straight.. you put the pills in his drink..
then you rape him and go to his house and steal stuff worth of the $1200.. then you know how deep his A hole goes
I say, go to the uncle, make sure you get all the money he owes you first before dealing about the drug thing Seriously.

Once you have got the money, next time he offers her them, or makes advances confront him physically, make sure you tell him it isnt the first time he has been told not to, push him around a little, be threatening. If he acts like it isnt much of a problem punch him, beat the crap out of him.

Once again, make sure you gots your money, otherwise your gunna have a real hard time getting it from him if you beat first.
Quote by Hakanku
I say, go to the uncle, make sure you get all the money he owes you first before dealing about the drug thing Seriously.

Once you have got the money, next time he offers her them, or makes advances confront him physically, make sure you tell him it isnt the first time he has been told not to, push him around a little, be threatening. If he acts like it isnt much of a problem punch him, beat the crap out of him.

Once again, make sure you gots your money, otherwise your gunna have a real hard time getting it from him if you beat first.

yeah, i'm getting my money before i do anything else. Unless I take him to court.

And i'm only 5'7" at 115lbs. and her uncle is 6'6" at about 300lbs. No fighting with him anytime soon. lol
I was thinkin of a baseball bat myself friend. lol

ugh...i really hate this guy. He thinks he can win. I hate that in guys.
How old are you both? Curious...

And i'm only 5'7" at 115lbs. and her uncle is 6'6" at about 300lbs. No fighting with him anytime soon. lol

Doesnt mean he isnt a pussy
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
I dont know, you said you lived with your ladyfriend and such. Just seems like a kind of teen problem to me is all.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
man, that sucks really. just beat the **** out of that wanker.. with the baseball bat sure. and ask her to move to your place or something..
if you can get proof like picture that the uncle is giving the neice pills you can MADDD black mail the fkning **** out of him
cuz giving perscription drugs to someone other than who it's prescribed to is a pretty big offense actually
and if you can get a picture of him and his 4 foot bong or other drugs or w/e just use that on him

and why dont you move to another city with the chick if you love her?
Cancer.
Man... are you in the US possibly?

If so, get a gun. Go to his place, and ask politely to get your money back. If he refuses, start throwing **** around, and if he objects to that, show him the business end of the pistol. He will KNOW you mean business.

Then, talk about the pill thing, threaten him, and if he does that one more time - shoot him in the knee. Then tell the Police he's attacked you. Blammo - problem solved.

Seriously, that's what I'd do.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
im no expert on relationships and such, but ever think she has a problem? instead of yelling and screaming at her try and realize that this may be a serious addiction. As for the asshole uncle whos supplying her with the ****, try and distance them and convince her that she needs to stop communicating with him for the relationships sake and her own. As for the money problem i dont know, try breaking his knee caps?
"Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see."
Quote by cobain_is_king
Kill them both.

Quote by MySweetFracture
Correction.

Rape them both.

Correction.

Kill them both

and then

rape them both.

Yeahhh
PSN: Noverion
Quote by binjajer
Man... are you in the US possibly?

If so, get a gun. Go to his place, and ask politely to get your money back. If he refuses, start throwing **** around, and if he objects to that, show him the business end of the pistol. He will KNOW you mean business.

Then, talk about the pill thing, threaten him, and if he does that one more time - shoot him in the knee. Then tell the Police he's attacked you. Blammo - problem solved.

Seriously, that's what I'd do.

lol. you and i think alike mate. Unfortunately here in the states you gotta be 21 to own a pistol(handgun). I'm a year shy of it.

Now, i know my girl don't got a problem ANYMORE. She did. fiscally. But it's all good now. I'm not screamin at her. It's her uncle the money he has of mine is what's supposed to get us outta here so we try to stay in touch with him, ya know? That's the worst part. I cant get away from him...yet. I just talked to him and he swore he would have the money to me by the end of the month. If he doesn
t I am going to blackmail the living shyt outta him. I have too much on him not to comply and too much to lose. I can't wait!
People have vices. Cut off her supply. By that I mean, tell her uncle to back off. As for the $1,200.00, take him to small claims court. The small claims complaints are usually easy to fill out. That should also send him a message to back off.

If your girl truly wants to quit but can't, don't hold it against her. I've seen people go to rehab and relapse. It's because they are surrounded by enablers. Enablers are people who allow and/or contribute to the addiction. If you take her away from enablers (the Uncle), she should be able to quit. She has to be willing to quit though, and from what it sounds like from your post, she wants to.

P.S.-I dated a girl with that problem. She quit and we got married.
Quote by erifxneef
lol. you and i think alike mate. Unfortunately here in the states you gotta be 21 to own a pistol(handgun). I'm a year shy of it.

Now, i know my girl don't got a problem ANYMORE. She did. fiscally. But it's all good now. I'm not screamin at her. It's her uncle the money he has of mine is what's supposed to get us outta here so we try to stay in touch with him, ya know? That's the worst part. I cant get away from him...yet. I just talked to him and he swore he would have the money to me by the end of the month. If he doesn
t I am going to blackmail the living shyt outta him. I have too much on him not to comply and too much to lose. I can't wait!

Well, good thinking. He's technically a drug pusher, and you can politely tell him, that unless he gives your money back, you can arrange a meeting with the local police.

Or, you can wait 'till I come to the states next year. I'll beat the **** out of his sorry ass within seconds (130 kg of muscular body mass, all tatooed up and ready to kick ass, too bad I'm fugly. For me, it was always "yeah, you can **** me, big guy! Just put a goddamned paperbag over your head"... Damn.) .

And believe me - no one wants to get a beating from a Polish luthier. NO ONE. ;p
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Page 1 of 2