The TT should do those bands just fine. Although you might want an OD pedal for some GNR stuff.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Well I use an Ibanes TS9 and really like it, but the Fulltone OCD is just much better quality and would be what most people would recommend on this board. The TS-808 is also really nice but not worth the price IMO.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Maxon OD9 or OD808 are both very good, and similar to their Ibanez counterparts (TS9 TS808) but slightly higher quality.

A step even higher would be a Fulltone OCD, or my personal favorite the xotic BB preamp.
Quote by HighVoltage559
Would it also sound good with a Big Muff??

A Big Muff would sound awesome through it, but it wouldn't work as a boost like what I'm talking about.

Quote by TMVolta19
Yeah I know, I might get the OCD, but when I like play with the gain down, I might run the Big Muff through it too.
Quote by HighVoltage559
Yeah I know, I might get the OCD, but when I like play with the gain down, I might run the Big Muff through it too.

Yeah it'd be perfect for that.

Quote by TMVolta19