I'm using a Line6 Spider III amp and i'm having trouble finding some tones for it. Can anyone give me some good ones for these bands?:

- Avenged Sevenfold
- Pantera
- ACDC
- Megadeth

thanks in advance
you have trouble finding tones for it because it sucks sorry. why did you buy one?> cuz it *sounded* good at guitar center? bring it back and throw it through their window. thats the best tone youll get
Quote by Swat Man
you have trouble finding tones for it because it sucks sorry. why did you buy one?> cuz it *sounded* good at guitar center? bring it back and throw it through their window. thats the best tone youll get

Do you own one? Do you know anything about find tone? And whats a better amp for half the price???

If you can anwser those questions then you have the right to bash the amp... Otherwise your ignorant idiot...

But yeah look for the ultimate guitar settings forum...
^^ no need to be a dick about it Swat boy, not all people are fortunate enough to have a ear for tone when they start NOR UG to help guide them.

TS, swatman above does have it correct though, it isnt a great amp and it will be hard to get a decent tone out of it. Ask in the gear and accesories thread, they are much more likely to help.