Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
i would, but thats just cause i like them.
GUITARS:
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Jackson DX10D Rhoads (EMG 81/85)
Jackson Dinky (dimebucker)
Epiphone les paul custom
Godin freeway floyd
AMPS:
Hughes and Kettner triliogy head + 4x12 cab
Line 6 spider 2 head w/ marshall 1960 B cab
I have been looking at one of these for a while, I'm curious to see what other people think of them (my local shop is still ordering in one for me to try out).
The first one is minties. Iv also been looking in to a A6.. anyone want to share there thoughts?
. . .

WOW SH*T

My Axe: WarwickThumb
I've played a Schecter Stiletto Studio. They're heavy but they sound orgasmic. I'd gladly recommend them.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
ABSOLUTELY buy it. You won't regret it. In a price vs. features situation, you can't beat a Stiletto; end of story.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
yeah i got the stiletto deluxe-5 2 weeks ago and it is great thanks
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
How are they dropped? Any dead notes/rubbing problems?
everyone whos ever read one of these threads knows im gonna tell you to buy one. great budget bass, great sound, good features for the price. got one a while back and still have it/ use it regularly
*blows Schecterman whistle*

Why has he not been called on yet?
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
Quote by Confused4930
*blows Schecterman whistle*

Why has he not been called on yet?

he'll come eventually

i would def. go for it, sexy sounding bass, sexy looking bass, check out the pics on my profile, it has a very flexible tone, and plays like a dream, can't think of a negative thing to say about it
Get it (assuming its not too late, though it just might be) and go for the custom. Great pickups, bridge, etc. at great price (assuming custom or higher, deluxe is kinda average, good for price though). I'd go into more detail, but I have limited time, and to be honest, little inclination. Going through rough times right now, but yeah, if you want more details, just look at all my assorted posted messages, it has everyhting you could possibly want to know in them (clicky) If you haave any specific questions, feel free to PM me, just don't know when I'll be able to get back on though

Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.