Page 1 of 5
It's a conspiracy, Russia win or England gets nuked. Simple as.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
**** off. At least England have a decent history in sport.

Whats the betting Scotland will fail to get past the first round yet again if they qualify?
Why to argue?

Look who's first.

Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Quote by MoshMaster101

Whats the betting Scotland will fail to get past the first round yet again if they qualify?

OI!

Thats enough of that thank you very much, i have a good mind to report you.
Quote by DarTHie
Why to argue?

Look who's first.

All hail the mighty Croats
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Who's in the Rugby World Cup Final? Who got owned by the Argies?

We're still going through though. And if we come across Scotland I guarantee we shall kick their asses.
Hilarious.

An English guy makes a thread about how England beat France, and all the English guys cheer.

A Scottish guy makes a thread about how Russia beat England, and everyone criticizes him for instigating.

Scotland didn't beat England, thats the point. England lost to Russia and the Scottish feel its their place to laugh at us, despite the majority of English fans supporting the other home countries in sport.

They've been doing it forever. The Scots lost my respect in sport a long time ago.
Quote by Cadj

We should actually be sponsored by that.
Half orange, half blue kits for the Scots!

That'd be cool, I actually think blue and orange is a ****ing decent colour combo
Quote by yawn
Hilarious.

An English guy makes a thread about how England beat France, and all the English guys cheer.

A Scottish guy makes a thread about how Russia beat England, and everyone criticizes him for instigating.

Russia beat England

Scotland didn't beat England.
Quote by yawn
Hilarious.

Nein, I pointed out the awesoness that is Irn Bru.

BRU'D TO A SECRET RECIPE FOR OVER 100 YEARS, I WILL HAVE YA KNOW.
Quote by Minkaro
Russia beat England

Scotland didn't beat England.
Read what you quoted.
Quote by yawn
Read what you quoted.

True that, but you DID originally say Scotland beat England, though. You just edited it.
this thread is just asking for a ****ing riot, seriously.

and irn-bru is the drink of the gods
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by MoshMaster101

No need to resort petty to petty insults. History doesn't mean anything, because at the moment Scotland are doing far better, their fans are far better (explained below...) and at this rate England probably won't even make it to this first round that Scotland will probably lose.

I'm half English and half Scottish and I'd support Scotland before England no matter how each of them were doing (I consider myself more English than Scottish, too). I can't stand the mentality of England supporters. If the team performs badly, they will blame the manager or any other person who decides to intervene. Just because most England players at club level are top class doesn't mean that they can function as a national team. On the other hand, Scotland supporters expect them to do badly, so when they, say, lead the toughest group of the qualifiers it's just great
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by MoshMaster101
True that, but you DID originally say Scotland beat England, though. You just edited it.
The point isn't even who beat England. The point is that some people get so uptight when someone else mentions their country in a less-than-flattering manner.
Quote by Jackolas
That'd be cool, I actually think blue and orange is a ****ing decent colour combo

Like Shrewsbury you mean?

Anyway, it's not over yet, but i've got the feeling we won't make it now. Which is quite right as we've got that **** McLaren in charge.
That kit, will haunt my dreams forever

Ours would be slightly better >_>
Half Orange/Half Blue for the top
Half Blue/Half Orange for the shorts
Dunno about socks yet

You know all of you would buy it
Quote by Cadj
That kit, will haunt my dreams forever

Ours would be slightly better >_>
Half Orange/Half Blue for the top
Half Blue/Half Orange for the shorts
Dunno about socks yet

You know all of you would buy it

I know it sounds crazy, but how about half orange, half blue
Quote by duncang
No need to resort petty to petty insults. History doesn't mean anything, because at the moment Scotland are doing far better, their fans are far better (explained below...) and at this rate England probably won't even make it to this first round that Scotland will probably lose.

I'm half English and half Scottish and I'd support Scotland before England no matter how each of them were doing (I consider myself more English than Scottish, too). I can't stand the mentality of England supporters. If the team performs badly, they will blame the manager or any other person who decides to intervene. Just because most England players at club level are top class doesn't mean that they can function as a national team. On the other hand, Scotland supporters expect them to do badly, so when they, say, lead the toughest group of the qualifiers it's just great

That wasn't a petty insult, its the truth. Besides, no matter how many times England lose, Scotland will have to deal with the fact that they will never do anything worthwhile in sport other than the odd shock result. The majority of Scots are bitter towards England, most probably through jealousy. I've always supported the other home nations, and while the Welsh and Irish seem to enjoy it when England lose, its never on the scale that the Scots do.

You've got to admit, though, sometimes it is the manager's fault. Currently, though, it is the players. They've got to get their act together and commit to their country like they do to their team. The FA should've kept Sven too. They were fools for letting him go.
Page 1 of 5