Ok, has anyone tried the Godin Freeway Classic? I've only heard good things about it, but doesn't seem to be a very popular guitar so I can't find online reviews. I've heard it's good for blues and rock. But will it suit heavier styles? (just curiosity, not that I play heavy metal).

Has anyone played or has a Godin Freeway Classic?

Thanks!
I like those guitars because its my name! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH WOOOOOO
I broke my G string
I own one, and it definitely finds its home in rock/blues. It's not really suited towards heavy metal, but only because the pickups tend to muddy up a bit with alot of gain.

The guitar is really bright sounding, so when switching pickups towards metal, you'd have to remember to watch out for ear-piercing treble.

Overall though, the actual build quality of the guitar is superb, and the pickups are perfectly good stock pickups for rock/blues.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
i think so. i tried a black HSH godin superstrat which is a freeway, as far as I know. nice guitar. should do metal if you put in pickups aimed at that, and your amp is brootalz-approved.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Godins are tight, but they're made from a maple center with poplar wings, so you get a bright guitar. It's not a perfect choice for chuggy downtuned music, but it'll do the 80s stuff - when metal was synonymous with alder superstrats - perfectly with the right amp.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?