it is Jet Li i believe, and Jet Li would kick jackie chans ass, but then chuck norris would come in round house jackie chan so hard that he would want to make another movie with chris tucker then after that Bruce Lee comes and just kills em all just by emitting radiant light off death from his eyes
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Jet Li I think. He's younger and he's got more "real" experience I think.
Jet Li, like i've said before, he's one of the most decorated Wu Tai competators ever, hell even nixon wanted him to be his bodyguard.
Damn i was gonna say Bruce lee. But I like Jackie better out of the two.
Putin.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Right now, Jet Li would win- Jackie is getting old.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
The thing about Jackie Chan (initials JC, FYI) is that he can use just about anything as a weapon, and he is el master of going just about anywhere (ie climbing walls and climbing down buildings.) He isn't like the regular kind of fighter.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by OverlordLaharl
who would win in a fight jackie Chan or jet Lee.

Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Jackie Chan. He has the looks, he has the style and he has the charms.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
jackie chan just looks goofy, i dont think he would be a very good fighter. besides jet lee is bigger, and faster, and im pretty sure his technique is better.
Napoleon Dynamite.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by armon77
jackie chan just looks goofy, i dont think he would be a very good fighter.

Nah nah, it's easy to think so judging by his later, western movies, but I don't think that is true.

I think he's a very capable fighter, it's just I think Jet Li is even capableierish... Er.
Quote by Renka

it's just I think Jet Li is even capableierish... Er.

very well done there, lol.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Oh for God's sake, does no one else remember that versus threads are not allowed?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
jackie's films were always comedic action movies while jet's were serious and badass. i prefered jackie's stuff, though.

but in a fight, jet li would probably dominate

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Oh for God's sake, does no one else remember that versus threads are not allowed?

GTFO
I see no sign of fortress.