More constructively. Give a "review" of it. Maybe some pics too? I know I would like to hear more of how differant amps sound. Maybe a sound clip? That would really be nice!

Just a thought...

Chris
This article makes me proud (father of a baby valveking.) Good marketing hype. Wonder how much advertising money Peavey throws toward Guitar World Mag.
Quote by uldhppi
This article makes me proud (father of a baby valveking.) Good marketing hype. Wonder how much advertising money Peavey throws toward Guitar World Mag.

Yep. It's the same in all hobbies. The trade rags push the advertisers on you big time. My other "addiction" is flying R/C planes. Those trade rags are *very* bad about pushing the products of the advertisers.

I have only found one rag that did not do this...R/C Report Magazine. They call them as they see them. Do they make advetisers mad?....YEP! But the advertisers just make sure the review products live up to the marketing hype they spew when a product is to be reviewed by RCR. Wish there was a guitar magazine ballsey enough to do that .

Chris
Last edited by RCShadow at Oct 17, 2007,
I wish "Consumer Reports" did reviews of guitars and amps. I trust them.
Oh and TS you did get a really good amp. Crank it up!