Hi,
I am about to purchase the Orange Tiny Terror head. I was looking at various cabs for me to use with it, and am finding it hard to decide.

I am wanting to pay less than £200 (about $400...)

I was originally looking at 4X12 setups, but for my price range the only ones I could find are lower end Marshalls and some others. Are the AVT cabs or the MG cabs any good? And if anyone uses them with Orange heads what are they like?

Also, The 4X12 Orange cabs are around £500 ($1000), which is above my price range, although I could get the 1X12 cab. If anyone has the Orange PPC112 cab is it worth the sacrifice in volume over a cheap 4X12 cab for the speaker quality of the G12K-100 in the PPC112?

Any help much appreciated
Get the Orange 1x12 - Part of the point of the TT is it's portability, and if you buy a crappy 4x12 like the AVT or MG ones, a lot of your Orange tone is gone. Also, having a bigger cabinet won't make your amp 'louder' - you'll get more bass and tightness, but as to actually being louder, there'll be a barely audible difference. Don't waste your money on a cheap cab, get the smaller, portable, and frankly, better Orange 1x12. And be happy.
Thanks, that is the idea I was leaning towards, I just wanted clarification from someone else

Also, the Tiny Terror I tried out was awesome, but to anyone who owns it, does it matter much that the only tone control you have is a bass/treble balance..? Or is it quite easy to still get whatever tone you want?
you're buying a great amp, dont sacrifice it's worth by pairing it with a ****ty cabinet.

AVT or MG series cabs are not good...at all.

personally, i thought that the TT sounded best through the 2x12, hence why i bought that setup.
expensive, yes....but so worth it.
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
Quote by Darth Donkey
Thanks, that is the idea I was leaning towards, I just wanted clarification from someone else

Also, the Tiny Terror I tried out was awesome, but to anyone who owns it, does it matter much that the only tone control you have is a bass/treble balance..? Or is it quite easy to still get whatever tone you want?

You should try before you buy, but yes, you can get a lot out of the tone knob. In fact I wish more amps had them along with a treble, mids and bass controls. Of course, you can buy a decent EQ pedal if you feel the need to sculpt your tone a bit more.

Perfect AC/DC tones, Brit Rock, Blues, pretty much whatever you want. Good cleans too. You'll be buying a good all round amp if you go for it
2x12 would be your best option as far as quality, output and price. but only if you got an orange one, and they're pricey as hell. but the orange 112 would be you best bet right now i think.
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery