Ok, so now that I've got my TT, i'm looking for a good clean amp to complement it.
The amp has to be able to stay clean and silky, not too bright...and perhaps have some breakup when pushed...

My style of playing is classic rock/blues...so i want something that is voiced in a vintage manner!

I don't mind going used, and I'm thinking that a combo would be my best bet.

My budget is £400-600...and it's gotta be valve!

Amps that have caught my eye so far are the Fender Hot Rod Deville, and the Blues Junior...
Anyone able to shed some detailed light on my situation.

ALSO, i'll be needing an amp selector, preferably one which means i can blend the two at once, as well as operating them separately!

Oh, and quality of sound is imperative.

Thanks in advance.
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
fender hot rod - beutiful cleans you could also go for a Vox Ac 30 ?
A Blues Jr. would be good, but it might need something like a Tubescreamer to push it a little harder if you want it to do rock well. You could also look at a Peavey Classic 30, or a Vox AC15, too
I'm worried that an AC30 would be too loud for my needs and that the TT might be a bit overwhelmed.
Also, i'm sure i heard somewhere that the AC15 isnt as good as the AC30.

The amp doesnt need to be overdriven much at all (thats what the TT is for)...but a little breakup would be great.
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
Definitely not the blues junior then...you'll be lucky getting cleans out of it at gig volume! There's plenty in that price range, but if you want to stick with the Fender sound a Hot Rot Deville would do the job fine.
And used is definitely the way to go; you can probably hunt down a Twin Reverb reissue,AC30 or something like a Rivera Clubster inside your price range.
Save up one or two more hundred euros and buy a used bluesbreaker. Great cleans, great blues tone, vintage voiced and all tube.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
I hadn't actually thought of the bluesbreaker...great idea, I love their tone.

Anyone got thoughts on the amp selector?
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
Quote by JOn`
I'm worried that an AC30 would be too loud for my needs and that the TT might be a bit overwhelmed.
Also, i'm sure i heard somewhere that the AC15 isnt as good as the AC30.

The amp doesnt need to be overdriven much at all (thats what the TT is for)...but a little breakup would be great.

Go laney VC15 and be way under budget to buy pedals!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Say Ocean
Roland Jazz Chorus

He says it has to be valve...the JC is solid state.

TS, you could also have a look at one of these. I haven't had the chance to play one yet (unfortunately ) but they're supposed to have really good clean tones. It's something to take a peek at, just to see whether or not it's for you.

Edit: Also, for switching between amps, perhaps this? It's not too expensive.
Quote by Say Ocean
Roland Jazz Chorus

Not a bad suggestion at all if you strictly want cleans. I'm a tube snob but bought one of these one a whim. I really do love it.

Otherwise, the Hot Rod Deluxe will satisfy your clean needs. You don't need the bigger model running along side the TT. I mean, you're concerned about it being overwhelmed by the 33W AC30, so instead you're looking at a 60W Fender... ?
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
Not a bad suggestion at all if you strictly want cleans. I'm a tube snob but bought one of these one a whim. I really do love it.

Otherwise, the Hot Rod Deluxe will satisfy your clean needs. You don't need the bigger model running along side the TT. I mean, you're concerned about it being overwhelmed by the 33W AC30, so instead you're looking at a 60W Fender... ?

You have a very good point there!
I'll probably look into most of the suggestions here...
Recommendations can only take you so far, the rest is down to your own ears!

Thanks very much to everyone.

X
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live