Hey, I'm seriously considering getting one of these. And I was wondering what you guys thought about it if you have any experience with it...Please share

Cheers,

-Sam
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
I just bought it about a week ago and i cant say there is anywhere it can really be used in music.. There could be a use for it, I think in on of the new dream theater songs the bassist uses something similar. Its good fun to play around with and all tho!
. . .

WOW SH*T

My Axe: WarwickThumb
Quote by sictree
I just bought it about a week ago and i cant say there is anywhere it can really be used in music.. There could be a use for it, I think in on of the new dream theater songs the bassist uses something similar. Its good fun to play around with and all tho!

Hmm...Was that a yes or no?
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
well you decide. If you wanna make whack sounds or you play in a band or play music that has the space for strange sounds then yes! (maybe some thing kinda funky or something)
If your after a kinda thick constant kinda key board sound you cant get that outta this pedal, so no.

besides if you dont like it just resell it
. . .

WOW SH*T

My Axe: WarwickThumb
I think the Digitech Bass Synth Wah is cheaper, and almost the same. I'd look for one on eBay - they can go for about $50