This is directed at all you PC gamers who know a lot about video cards and what-not.

My brother recently got a new laptop. It's a Dell Latitude somethingorother with Vista Business, and the specs are pretty good. I do have a question though. The graphics card is an nvidia quadro, and I'm thinking about buying Halo 2, Gears of War (when it comes out), and maybe Bioshock for it. Do any of you have any idea if my video card will support these games? I'm pretty sure I meet all the other system requirements for the games (minus Gears, because the requirements haven't been released yet, to my knowledge), but I don't know if my graphics card qualifies.

I can probably get more detailed specs/requirements if you need them.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
I don't know... Last time I checked, quadro was made for 4-monitor setups, and that's not a gamer card at all. Maybe though, things might've changed.
I'm a communist. Really.
quatro = generally not good for games - specially not for the graphics needed for gears, bioshock and halo 2
That's what I was afraid of. I know it's a business oriented card, so I don't know if it'll run games...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Laptops generally suck for running games
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
Quote by sicpuppy
Laptops generally suck for running games

I figured as much. I did see a guy in one of my classes playing Halo 2 on his though. I didn't get a good look at the graphics, but it was running smoothly.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis