Hey everyone,
Ive been workin on this song the last couple weeks, and i finally finished recording it.

NOTE: This is my first real attempt at a guitar solo. Its at the end of the song. SO if by some chance you actually listen to the song could you please gimme some crit on the song and perhaps the solo.
ILL GO CRIT FOR CRIT!!

Its at www.myspace.com/jerodgee
and its called "NEWest Song"

THANKS A LOT!
-Jerod
Last edited by jerock21 at Oct 17, 2007,
Hey man, i just listened to the song. IT KICKS ASS. i quite loved it. The solo was a bit slow but seemed in keeping with the song which is important, well done
I wasn't crazy about the tone, and the middle part was kind of repetitive but I really liked the solo,it really improved the song.

My song is in my profile
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
I like it alot. However, I thought the tone could have been a little clearer, everything was kinda bleeding together too much for my taste. The harmony riffs are good. Playing is also very precise.

Mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=692964
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
the playing is excellent - the recording needs some EQ (it's a little trebly and sounds like the mids are cut too much)
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats