I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't seem to find it. How often do you think acoustic strings (steel) should be changed? I usually play for maybe an hour or less a day so its not a whole lot of wear. The strings sound fine to me, but I may have just gotten used to how they sound..haha.
Its hard to tell because you don't have anything really to compare them against.

If you use coated strings, like elixirs or D'Addario EXPs, then the average use I would guess would be between 2 and 3 months of regular playing. I would call your playing "regular."

If you are using uncoated strings (pretty much everything else), I would change them every 3-4 weeks.

I've found I'm about average when this has come up before, but its really up to you. I wouldn't go too much longer than either of those times, but I know people who gig that change their strings before they perform...which can mean everyday.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
i change my strings every three to six months if i don't break any, when you break a string replace them all then, not just that one string

professional musicians change strings after every set i hear
Id say around a month or so. If they start to go out of tune more than usual, then change em.
if you like how they sound, dont change em. When you find you dont like the sound, change them
I change strings every 2 weeks. Coated or otherwise might get me a month. They start going dead the moment you put them on.
I change my strings when I snap one. I'm just not preoccupied with tone enough to really worry about it, but then again I don't gig or anything like that, so I'm the only one who has to hear it when they go dead. I've heard suggestions that generally range between 2 - 4 weeks.

Of course, the best advice is when in doubt, listen to bard