Page 1 of 2
Today I was walking in the beach, and I stared for one second at a group of kids that was there. So one of them yells at me "What are you staring at?".
Now I make a dumb move. But I ignored those kind of things all my life, so I got pissed off this time and answered him "Got any problem?". He gets up and approaches to me and tells me that yes, and starts cursing me. So I curse him back and he says if I wanna go fists. So I approach to him and he walks back. Seeing that he's one of those that only will hit you in the back, I leave him and continue walking. I never was in a fight, and I don't want to start a fight with a kid that probably is 2 - 3 years younger than me.

After like 30 minutes, when I'm walking back, this kid comes with his older brother and some friends. So his brothers asks me rudely "why do you curse my brother" and that stuff. So I explain to him that his brother is the one who started it all. So he tells me to go away, and while he's saying that, his little brother fucking punches me in the face! I didn't see it coming and was shocked for a second, and then after a second from instinct made a step towards him and was going to kick him but then I remembered about his brother and friends being with him so I just went home.

Damn why those bullies can't go one on one, and hide behind their friends and brothers? Where's the respect in that? If a friend of mine hid behind his friends to punch someone, I certainly wouldn't respect him...
They are like god damn hyenas.

EDIT: By "chav", I mean the stupid kids that hang around in groups and play it tough and try to pick fights. Not the UK chavs. I just don't know the term for those kids.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Oct 17, 2007,
Ill Kick Their Ass Wit U!
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Quote by MetallicSoul92

YAY! Where do you live? I'm buying you a ticket to Argentina.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Poeple like that are too cowardly to do anything alone. I've had plenty of first-hand experience, and chances are they will outnumber you 5 to 1 before they do anything.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Well, at least you intimidated him enough to hide behind a bigger moron.

Better than the "lol chavz r s0 st00pid dey yelld at my frensd and me but we jus walked away bcuz we tink fiting is rong" threads.
I'm glad there aren't any/many chavs in Canada. ****ing assholes. If you can't fight man to man, then you shouldn't be trying to act tough in the first place.
they are losers. They can't do a **** on their own. I was once was threatened by this little guy with a 10-year olds voice and face. Couldn't do nothing, cus hes t3h gangsta xD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
I know what you mean mate,all chavs are pussies unless they have friends with them,if you get one on their own,theyre pathetic little bastards lol.You shouldve said something about it,but you know that itd cause some problem that'd lead to a fight of some sort,its not worth it.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Jawkster
chavs in argentina!!?

I mean, the stupid kids that hang in groups and try to pick fights. That's what I meant with chavs. I just don't know the term for those fckers in Argentina.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

lmao you deserved, youre stupid

"iz u wet blud"

watch kidulthood(film) also it says youre from argentina?whats up with that?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by urik
YAY! Where do you live? I'm buying you a ticket to Argentina.

Count me in. We can just saying big words, and their heads will explode . Or you know, just beat the **** out of them. Whichever way works for you.
Heh, I just imagine you pulling some crazy voodoo **** outta nowhere when you said you cursed that guy and he cursed you.

Anyways. Get over it. Go punch someone defenseless and you'll feel hella better.
didn't read it, but just post in one of the other 5 million "chav" threads
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
What assholes
I would say I'd have punched the kid back, but from your reaction his brother sounds pretty built?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Wow. I didn't know htis "Chav" phase has moven south. But in Canada, we have 12-14 year olds who ride their bmx(who they custumoized) and listen to Nü-Metal. On of them tok a cheap shot at me, and I kicked him ass, infront of my friends and his friends. Almost started a gang war (Grade six. My only fight) My friend almost made one deaf.
BTW. Good move not provoking them. I woulda punched one and regretted it imeadiately.
Quote by Archaon

Better than the "lol chavz r s0 st00pid dey yelld at my frensd and me but we jus walked away bcuz we tink fiting is rong" threads.

Mmmh don't know...
I mean, that's what I always do with the chav thing. Pretend they don't exist. Because most of them are stupid kids that won't do nothing. But some of them might stab you...
This drop was just the one that filled the whole glass (or however it's spelled in English ).
IMO the smart move is to walk away rather than encountering them.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

There are chavs in Argentina?
Here I thought that it was a UK phenomenom.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
As allready mentioned, they wont do anything without a group or an elder brother or something.
Absolutely pathetic, sub-human pieces of faeces that dont deserve to breath oxygen.
Ah, this happened to me today and last saturday.

The last saturday, I was just leaving an indian with my dad and then these 4 chavs come round the corner into the high street, I knew three of them. The ringleader sort of one just shouts, with no provocation, "Excuse me, what'choo lookin' at, you ****ing gay". I sort of did a double take and just looked at them confused. They were standing on the other side of the road, goading. We just got in the car and left, but I saw one of them in the wingmirror as we were pulling away hurl something at our car.

We hadn't said a word to them.

And today I was just walking home from school, minding my own business, but tripped on the curb and fell into this guy in front. He took a real 'ard man act and started mouthing off at me, saying "you fink it's a joke?! I'll smash yer face in!" Then he just walked off...really strange for one of them.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Quote by Yngwi3
What assholes
I would say I'd have punched the kid back, but from your reaction his brother sounds pretty built?

He was just a bit above my height, and was thin. I could have fought him alone but not with his brother's friend. I would have got ass kicked. Also, even though I practice TKD, I never been a fight so I'm not very experienced in street fights.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by 1The_Trooper1
I'm glad there aren't any/many chavs in Canada. ****ing assholes. If you can't fight man to man, then you shouldn't be trying to act tough in the first place.

Of course they're in Canada, they're pretty much douchebag wiggers.
i say we go to argentina and kick some ****ing bitch ass!
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
Quote by Archaon

+1

@Urik: I thought you lived in israel

Sorry to hear you've got morons over there, perhaps I'll make a visit to you if I ever travel to argentina.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

+1

@Urik: I thought you lived in israel

Sorry to hear you've got morons over there, perhaps I'll make a visit to you if I ever travel to argentina.

I moved to Argentina like 3 - 4 months ago
Sure come visit
By the way Kensai
I got a Canon S3IS but it makes way more noise than the S1. In ISO 80 (the lowest one available), I get PLENTY of noise. Could it be a malfunction of the camera?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Oct 17, 2007,
Same **** different country. I got attacked back in May at 1 in the morning for no reason by a gang of them and couldn't do anything but fight back. Luckily, they weren't overly strong and didn't do any serious damage.

Sadly it's just one of those things that happens, there are idiots all over the world.
You pick up the smaller one, and throw him heavily into the taller one(s). You then proceed to snap kick /roundhouse them all in the chest while they're stunned.

Tried and tested, successful formula.
i got your back urik!

for seriously, i'll bring the booze you bring the metal bats...

we're gonna have a hell of a time with this one
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by urik
I moved to Argentina like 3 - 4 months ago
Sure come visit
By the way Kensai
I got a Canon S3IS but it makes way more noise than the S1. In ISO 80 (the lowest one available), I get PLENTY of noise. Could it be a malfunction of the camera?

I might just! - I know some girls in argentina I'd love to visit, plus they have alot of ruins and stuff I want to shoot.

It's definetely a malfunction, or just a plain old crappy camera. I just checked a review and it does say its noisy, but it doesn't really "start" until iso 200-400.

I shoot in ISO 200 (lowest possible) and get almost no noise at all. You should've gotten a DSLR
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Speaking of fuing chavs, I was walking with my girlfriend back to her house the other day and we passed these group of chavs (I happen to know at least one of them aswell, so does my girlfriend) and I mean, we wern't even doing anything but walking down the street, and the all start throwing big slabs of concrete or some shit at us. Non of them hit but some were pretty close to it though. I couldn't exactly turn around and do something either because I was out numbered about 5 - 1 and it would have ment leaving my GF stood there. It takes the fucking piss.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by MetallicSoul92

Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Kick the kids ass when he's alone and make sure you have a gun when his older brother and friends come back. Once you pull the gun,be like "What now,bitch?"
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Can I come?

yep, you bring the get away car, make sure it's fast...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Page 1 of 2