Page 1 of 2
I'm just wondering if any of you guys have owned a Wii for a period of time and actually enjoyed it or still own it and still enjoy it.

I wound up selling mine because after I was playing Wii Sports for a while and like the other couple games that are on it I realized that it just wasn't worth it in the long run.
I had the same experience with the XBOX 360. But then again I found out I actually don't like video games too much to begin with.
Stick with Metal Slug, it's the only game worth playing!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Yep,i love mine lol,Red Steel,Splinter Cell and Wii Sports are the best games you can get for it me thinks :P
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Pleasure2kill
But then again I found out I actually don't like video games too much to begin with.

YUP +1 for me

I just bought an SNES thinking, hey maybe i'll like this. nope.
the novelty wore off in a week. The DS lasted a little bit longer.
Maybe a few months.

BUT i just got turtles in time for snes, which does pwn life.
I love mine. I've not played on it for a while but zelda is my favourite game, I could spends days on it.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
The question should rather be: Does anyone have an Apple product who's actually happy with it?
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
I only have wii sports (been about 3 months I've got it) And I'm really content. I'm planning on buying guitar hero 3 soon (you plug the controller in the guitar!) and possibly Zelda and red Steel.
P.S. Apple FTW. I'm getting a new mac in January (3rd one!)
I used to play games all the time, but now hardly ever. If i brought a Wii i'd probably get a bit bored of it quite quickly. I prefer RTS games on the PC.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Whenever I have felt the need to Wii, I've been very happy with my efforts.

is it wrong that I find myself funny?
Terms and Conditions apply.
I've never been extremely into video games to begin with. Which is why I bought the Wii. I couldn't help but feel disappointed that the games I actually wanted to play on it weren't coming out for almost a year after I got it.
Quote by Bruce Got Dro
I'm just wondering if any of you guys have owned a Wii for a period of time and actually enjoyed it or still own it and still enjoy it.

I wound up selling mine because after I was playing Wii Sports for a while and like the other couple games that are on it I realized that it just wasn't worth it in the long run.

I got it when it was freezing outside...and after months of having and playing it im still very happy with it.

its very fun when you have 4 players on wii sports or mario party
(shake the can mini game rules lol)
I have a Wii and I love it, there are some awesome games for it

And when I finally get some cash I'm gonna get me some old skool games

Gotta love old Nintendo
Quote by Lacquer_Head
The question should rather be: Does anyone have an Apple product who's actually happy with it?

Im on an Imac, and I have an Ipod.

Im happy with both products, never had a problem with both apple products.
I like my Wii although the only good game I have is Zelda.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by Footzyrama
I used to play games all the time, but now hardly ever. If i brought a Wii i'd probably get a bit bored of it quite quickly. I prefer RTS games on the PC.

+1
do you happen to play warcarft3, starcraft, or any of the command and conquers?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by bewareofwario34
Im on an Imac, and I have an Ipod.

Im happy with both products, never had a problem with both apple products.

That was kind of a rhetorical thing I posted there..
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Quote by Lacquer_Head

yep. ipod 4th gen, ipod 5th gen, macbook, and iphone.
all of which I am happy with.

The question is: How many people give a flying ****?

I'm happy with all my apple products. If you have issues, well that sucks. Buy a zune, rofl.
the wii is a lot better than i thought it would be. i am very happy with it. metroid is one of the best games i've played in a while and twilight princess was near perfect. wario ware is very addicting and can be a lot of fun.
Quote by Lacquer_Head

Yep, I've got an iMac which has worked for 3 years perfectly, never had a single problem with it *touch wood*, same goes for my iPod. The Wii which my sister has is a laugh (especially when you've had a few drinks with mates ) and I also bought a girlfriend an iPod mini which works to this day (as far as I know)..

Why do people feel the need to constantly exaggerate whatever is or isn't good?

My advice to people: Form your own opinions.
I have one. Bought it mainly because it was so much of a novelty and me and brother have owned any Nintendo console since the NES. But there are not too many cool games considering it's been on the market for almost a year. It's just not as much fun as every other Nintendo system. I didn't even finish Zelda. Me and my closest friends I used to play video games with are growing apart also. I've even thought about selling it, but my brother's bought his own controller and he probably wouldn't want me to sell it. It makes me kinda sad.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Sadly that's not far off from the truth. I rented Godfather on Wii just to have a game that I could play regularly.
Quote by cagnius
Whenever I have felt the need to Wii, I've been very happy with my efforts.

is it wrong that I find myself funny?

with jokes like that? yes

i do have a Wii though and it's great fun even just wii sports and wii play (which i'm playing lots of at the moment because i'm stuck in Resi 4 )

plus with games like super mario galaxy, super smash bros. brawl, star wars force unleashed and the possibility of another pilot wings game, the future looks good
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

I own a Wii and I'm happy with it. The controls make games more fun to play. The internet, news, and weather channels are a great feature. The virtual console is way better than xbox live arcade. The online mutliplayer isn't that good, but besides that it's a great console.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
I think my friend is, but he's not really a serious gamer or anything.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
YES!! Because of it, Im gonna be able to get easy money for an amp
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
YUP +1 for me

I just bought an SNES thinking, hey maybe i'll like this. nope.
the novelty wore off in a week. The DS lasted a little bit longer.
Maybe a few months.

BUT i just got turtles in time for snes, which does pwn life.

Seriously?

Retro gaming is were it's at. I'm sick of all these new games they are bland and boring.
I love mine and i only have Zelda and wii sports.

I con't wait for mario kart though!
Yup.

Got Wii sports, Super Monkey Ball, Zelda, Red Steel and Heatseeker. All are pretty awesome.

When I hold a Wiimote and nunchuck in my had and play a shooter I wonder why people bother with anything else. When I first saw the Wii I was doubtful but actually aiming to shoot feels so right.

Would kill for: Mario Galaxy, Metroid, Mario Kart, Smash Bros and a bunch of others. So long away.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Trauma Centre Second Opinion all the way

And Guitar Hero 3 for my birthday
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
im fed up of mine. its been unplugged for about 3 months now. though it might get plugged back in as my 360s started showing the 3 red rings of death. i just find nintendo titles generally annoying. the mario football game. its not even a football game. and online play still has much to be desired. last time i checked they hadnt implemented intelligent matchmaking.
With Super Smash Bros Brawl,Guitar Hero 3,Mario Kart and Star Wars Force Unleashed all coming out soon. I would say I am very happy with my Wii.
I don't go on it much but, you sold it before Super Smash Bro's Brawl came out man! I'm sure as hell waiting a few more months for that before I judge it.
I love my wii

But i still want a 360 for skate
That looks amazing
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by Bruce Got Dro

Yes, i do

buy Madden. endless entertainment.

buy Zelda. replayable to the end of time

buy Metroid. tricky as hell

Wait for brawl endlessly....
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50