heyhety been a bit busy and had this in my mind for a bit, decided to record, turned out OK i think. kidna experimental, but ya know. lemme know what ya thinkg, cfc of course

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis

"Frozen Throne"
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
That was so awesome dude. My favorite song I've heard anyone from UG write. Great mood through the whole thing, great guitar playing. Good song all around.
great ambience but maybe a bit repetitive at some points :p good ideas though
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
qfe ^ - Abit repetetive but felt very good listening to it... your a great writer for what you do but tbh i personally prefer abit more excitement.

Well done
Great song, the synth gives a nice feeling.
I like the effects you used, as well.
For how long have you been playing?
thanks for the comments, ive been playing for 3 years or so? i cant remember :-[
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I like the ambience or "soundscape" of it. Loved the effects too. Woot for warcraft
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.