OK, now that i have a killer sweet tube amp that is going to eventually have functional tubes in it, what better than to throw a killer sweet reverb pedal in it.
Ok so, i dont anything about pedals, jsut like i rly don't know anything about tube amps, but i do know that i want the best reverb pedal i can get for under $150 (preferably around $125). Which pedals should i check out?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
can you get a holier grail for that used?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by ssguitar
can you get a holier grail for that used?

you can get one new for 120$ LOOK HERE
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
my bad i meant holiest, but obviously not unless you do alot of looking. go used though, pedals dont really go bad. find one thats in good running condition and looks like a trainwreck. it will be tons cheaper then.
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
I wouldnt exactly want one, but id think a Line 6 reverb pedal would be ok, since u get alot of different reverb types.
Quote by qotsa1998
I wouldnt exactly want one, but id think a Line 6 reverb pedal would be ok, since u get alot of different reverb types.

well i rly only want one reverb type, that classic bluesy sorta reverb. Basically, i dont want anything fancy, i just want whatever i get to be the best i can get
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I use the Holy Grail, its great. GC must have raised the price, I got mine last year for $99. Sounds almost indistinguishable from spring reverb. The Hall setting is full and lush as advertised and the silly flerb setting is actually usable and somewhat psychedelic. Comes with power adapter. You would probably have to go rack unit or expensive Fender stand alone box to get any better.