Hello.

I know this is kind of random, but I was just wondering if anyone has had Cryotherapy done. I recently had it done on my foot for warts and I got huge blisters. Did anyone else get this. Anyways, the blisters are popped now and the stuff is slowly(very slowly) coming out. I was just wondering if anyone knows if I should force the stuff out(which is very painful) or let it work on it's own.

Any help would e greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Last edited by Dookie92 at Oct 17, 2007,
sounds like a personal problem to me.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
relationship thread....

dude that was kinda gross man, you ruined my lunch
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Umm this is not one of the most pleasent threads every made! i'd leave it well alone.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Umm... Is that when they put liquid nitrogen on your foot ? (that's the cold stuff right?) if so, i got that done to about 5 on my feet got blisters, just let them go naturally. Try not to let dirt and stuff get in it, you know? like soak your feet or something so it doesn't get infected.
Relationship thread, what?
At first I thought this thread was about cryogenics.
That would have been decidedly less gross.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
sucks when you get those blisters on your balls, you have the Herpes, dont rub your foot on any vagina please
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by ShoTown
PICS!!! POST PICS!!!
Also go see the doctor lol

NOOOOO!!!!
Don't do it TS, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
NOOOOO!!!!
Don't do it TS, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!

DO IT!!! DO IT!!!
come on ts, who do you like better? me or this punk sho town? you know its me right?

don't do it... come on, just don't...

p.s.
http://www.drugs.com/cg/cryotherapy-wart-removal.html

found that site, dunno how much it'll help though...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Had it done on my face when I was a kid, for warts as well. It doesn't hurt, just don't mess with it.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live