hey i just started getting into these guys i was wondering which cd they have is the best to listen to. i really like the song fury of the storm and valley of the damned. still havent heard through fire and flames but i heard it was right good to? what do you think
through the fire and flames's solo is epic
-Gear-
- Jasmine by takamine acoustic
...that's it
All their songs have practically the same lyrics. You will get sick of them within a month probably.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by kickouthejams
hey i just started getting into these guys i was wondering which cd they have is the best to listen to. i really like the song fury of the storm and valley of the damned. still havent heard through fire and flames but i heard it was right good to? what do you think

lol...i hope you're not serious (they're horrible, specially since they can't play their music live)...get some blind guardian
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
inhuman rampage
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Ankou
Metal thread dude.

metal forum to be exact and annoying

anyway, *reported*
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
There good at what they do but it's a bit repetitive, im waiting for the slow ballad to be realised, yeah likely!

Also they do make quite alot of mistakes live.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by MedicreDemon
All their songs have practically the same lyrics. You will get sick of them within a month probably.

+100000000000000000 i listened to them for 2 weeks and got bored
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

screw everyone that thinks dragonforce sucks, lets see you play that =D
and songs are NOT about lyrics only

listen to ALL of them, its one of the best band around XD
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by Ankou
Metal thread dude.

Don't even bother. Dragonforce should be listed in the "Other" forum, the "Other" being "Shit"
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by blues-guitarist
lol...i hope you're not serious (they're horrible, specially since they can't play their music live)...get some blind guardian

That's what I thought too, until I saw them live myself.
If you want to listen to Through the Fire and Flames just go to their webiste dragonforce.com and listen to it. Its on there, but if you want to pick a best album Inhuman Rampage would be the best
Quote by mr_hankey
That's what I thought too, until I saw them live myself.

even their cds, you get tired of listening after a while
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blues-guitarist

Unless you've actually been to one of their shows, you should keep your mouth shut. One drunken performance on YouTube does not mean they always suck live. I saw them and they were pretty good.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
all their stuff is similar inhuman rampage and valley of the dammed are very close to each other for material but id have to say inhuman is better just because of through the fire
My Gear:

Gibson Lp
ibson Sg
Fender Strat
Taylor 914

Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber
Mesa Boogie 4x12 w V30's
Marshall Avt 150

Wylde Wah
boss Ds-1
Boss Ch-1
Danelectro delay
Quote by break-me-in
Unless you've actually been to one of their shows, you should keep your mouth shut. One drunken performance on YouTube does not mean they always suck live. I saw them and they were pretty good.

i've seen more than one drunken performance and even if they don't **** up when playing they suck...this video should explained it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MIleK5CRcjo

i still think he should get some blind guardian instead
-Homer Simpson
i like sonic firestorm thats what got me into them
saw them in a tiny venue with people surfing up on stage and playing their guitars lol was amazing

inhuman rampage is more polished though
revolution deathsquad is one of my fav tracks
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Sonic Firestorm, then Valley Of The Damned.

Inhuman Rampage is pretty meh...
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
They're one of The Pit's 3 great evils at this point , and by that I mean they bring up the biggest arguments and start the longest lasting flame wars. Why not make a Green Day thread and ask about them?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
They're one of The Pit's 3 great evils at this point , and by that I mean they bring up the biggest arguments and start the longest lasting flame wars. Why not make a Green Day thread and ask about them?

Green Day command some respect. I think Fall Out Boy would be better.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by blues-guitarist
i've seen more than one drunken performance and even if they don't **** up when playing they suck...this video should explained it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MIleK5CRcjo

i still think he should get some blind guardian instead

Thats just 4 small clips from songs with bits that sound similar, could be done with just about any metal band.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by break-me-in
Green Day command some respect. I think Fall Out Boy would be better.

I am a bit dated, sorry. Green Day was a pit evil before fall out boy came out.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?