I need some examples of tragic heros for an essay I'm writing. If you don't know what a tragic hero is, it is a character who is born with good intentions, but is destroyed by a fatal character flaw. They often go through a reversal of fate (going from good times to bad times) and will realize their flaw which has destroyed them before either dying or having something else horrible happen to them. Examples I have so far are Victor Frankenstein, and Hamlot.
12 fret fury
Othello!

+1
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Scarface?
Carlitos Way?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Romeo? perhaps?
i dnt quite understand nyways
a walking talking advertisement for population control
Hector?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Any Greek Hero, Heracles, Achilles, Perseus
Member 3 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
i also vote for othello
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Othello
MacBeth is pretty awesome too though.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Willy Loman from the play Death Of A Salesman. Classic example that I did at AS level.
Othello is the ultimate, of course.
The Greek mythological hero Bellerophon.
Samson from the Old Testament.
Death to Ovation haters!
Romeo, Darth Vader FTW.
Michael Corleone too.
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
I don't know, Romeo is a strech. I think his only real flaw was loving Juliet, but I don't know if it could be said he had an epiphany about his flaw before his death. Many realizing that he could only be with Juliet in death could be considered as one?
12 fret fury
Quote by Punk Poser
I don't know, Romeo is a strech. I think his only real flaw was loving Juliet, but I don't know if it could be said he had an epiphany about his flaw before his death. Many realizing that he could only be with Juliet in death could be considered as one?

Romeo's tragic flaw was his inability to control his emotions. He starts the play melancholy because of Rosaline, but instantly falls in love with Juliet. He kills Tybalt after Mercutio's death without thinking of the consequences. When Balthazar tells him that Juliet has died, he decides to kill himself within minutes. He's a tragic hero.
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""