I was watching news and i saw Bush and he said something about Iran, something like if they commit another step it'd start the WW3.

Ones someone asked A.Einstein what weapons they'll use at World War 3 and he said: "I don't know but at WW4 they'll use stones and sticks."

Try to understand that, ^those are words of wisdom.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
Last edited by Slash's Snakpit at Oct 17, 2007,
Sticks and stones? More like throwing body limbs and using psychic powers which I'm sure everyone will have after the nuclear waste starts mutating people.

Didn't think of that one did you, Einstein? Loser.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well he may have meant World War three would be so advanced it would destroy the planet so the next world war would be like that of a stone age, starting again from scratch.
Quote by Kensai
Sticks and stones? More like throwing body limbs and using psychic powers which I'm sure everyone will have after the nuclear waste starts mutating people.

Didn't think of that one did you, Einstein? Loser.

Dude, he didn't knew what weapon they'll use at WW3.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
Yeah, thats one of my favourite qoutes!

A great mind put to waste.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Slash's Snakpit

Yes, I was commenting on the WW4 thing
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Slash's Snakpit

It didn't take a genius to know that atomic / nuclear weaponry was the way of the future. And he was a genius, a genius who was around in the '40s and '50s to see the rise and usage of such weaponry.
holy **** i herad about this, Rusia backs iran, and china backs russia. were that leave us? with the stinking english and mexico? basicly the world seems like it is reveting to its pre-world 1 idials of emperialism and secret allinaces. wat america really needs to do is to go back to its isoltionism ways that they have basicly all forgot that it use to be rule of thumb. If america worried about america, and every one minded there own buissness, then the world would be alot less hostile.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
Quote by your_martyr
holy **** i herad about this, Rusia backs iran, and china backs russia. were that leave us? with the stinking english and mexico? basicly the world seems like it is reveting to its pre-world 1 idials of emperialism and secret allinaces. wat america really needs to do is to go back to its isoltionism ways that they have basicly all forgot that it use to be rule of thumb. If america worried about america, and every one minded there own buissness, then the world would be alot less hostile.

its hilarious that you try and fail to write with big words considering your retardation. america needs a wake up call 9/11 didnt work
Quote by your_martyr

Why the hell would Mexico support you? And we Brits are done taking your ****. You're on your own.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by your_martyr

You are the reason the Europeans hate us.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by break-me-in
Why the hell would Mexico support you? And we Brits are done taking your ****. You're on your own.

+60000000
Iran won't start WWIII. If the US, UK, and Israel were to gang up on Iran, who would really come to their aid? Maybe North Korea? Ohnoes!
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by break-me-in

And your speaking for your whole country now? Are you gonna help Iran? Good point about Mexico though even though we're pretty much letting them waltz into the US.
Signatures are too mainstream
Quote by PatchworkMan
Iran won't start WWIII. If the US, UK, and Israel were to gang up on Iran, who would really come to their aid? Maybe North Korea? Ohnoes!

Gang up?
Honestly, can you be more one-sided and blind to the facts?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech