Hey there

Well basically I want to buy a relatively cheap amp and am only a beginner buying my first guitar and am interested in this amp. Does anyone have one of these and could they give any info regarding it? I am mostly interested in playing classic/hard rock such as AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Who, and some other metal such as Helloween, Iron Maiden and stuff like that. Now I know I won't be able to play all this stuff right away but thats the sort of music I am looking to play. Could you recommend this amp for this type of music and some good/and points about it.

Thanks for your help and time.
Orange are good- but like Marshall, their low-end stuff isn't exactly amazing- you could do more for your money- how much is it? and how much do you have?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
It's £48.99, and I don't really have that much money to spend so am just looking for the best amp for the music I want to play that costs between £30.00 and £60.00.
Bump, does anyone recommend this amp then for what type of music I want to play or can recommend a better amp for my price range?

Thanks.
roland microcube!
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by d3moliti0n
It's £48.99, and I don't really have that much money to spend so am just looking for the best amp for the music I want to play that costs between £30.00 and £60.00.

I wouldn't buy anything at the moment then, wait for a while and save up some more money to increase your options
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Thats my limit though atm as I am also saving up money for my holidays aswell which are in a few months...
for that pricerange- the microcube is your best bet- i think it goes for around £67?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by d3moliti0n
Thats my limit though atm as I am also saving up money for my holidays aswell which are in a few months...

Amp comes first. Holidays second
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...