Right, my Ibanez RG1570's trem has popped up (towards the neck) as I fitted a new high E string.
So what do you do? Tighten the screws at the back of the guitar.
Thing is, it still won't go back and level, and i've screwed the screws to the limit.

What now UG? Help?
Which gauge? Three springs? Which config, inline or arrow?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
that happened to mine. it went back fortunately (it was something simple with the STRINGS, but i dont remember exactly). hope it does the same to yours.
Hm, I have 10-46 (with a wound G even) on my 570 with three inline springs, and it's just enough to keep the bridge level. You can put your springs in arrow formation (that'll give you additional tension), but I think your tuning is off a bit. I would try detuning until the bridge sinks a bit, and then tuning back to standard to even out the tension - three inline springs should be enough for a set of 10s.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
When you restring, cut off all the strings, but leave the high E on. Put the new ones on, leaving to old high E on, and when you've got them all taughtened, replace the high E. Now, tune it, but do it high to low, and the trem should come out parallel.

EDIT*

If you've already replaced all the strings or don't want to do it again, then just de-tune everything, and then tune up again - high to low.