2 month old, MINT condition, all sparkly new. Local pickup can be arranged, delivery also. Plays fantastic. Never been gigged, bumped, knocked, left in extreme conditions, regularly maintained, generally well looked after.

Reason for selling: I play blues rock, mainly Jimi Hendrix and i should really of bought a stratocaster which would make sense, so i'm selling the les paul for a strat.

Price: £200

NOTE: This guitar is not officially for sale yet, i just need confirmation that i can purchase my stratocaster first otherwise i wouldn't have a guitar! I'll update as soon as i get the go ahead.

here are some pictures (click for larger image)

I'll give you a Korean Squier Strat and a new Jim Dunlop Wah for it =]
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Korean Squier strat, no offense but that sounds less than appealing to me lol but thanks, i actually had a deluxe players strat in mind, good luck with your sales.
Fair enough mate ^_^ good luck
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
you shipping to US?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
^ he was saying that the guitar he wanted was a deluxe fender, not that he wanted to trade for a deluxe fender... - with a guitar like that, ebay might actually be a good bet - id buy it if i didnt already have 2 les paul copies
Hi, I am interested in this. Is that £200 inc delivery? Also does the guitar play well? How high is action at the 12th fret? - if you could measure that it would be great.

Also is it made in Korea or China?
Might be interested. I'd like a Les Paul.

How much is delivery from Hull to Reading?
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Quote by Swat Man
a deluxe fender for an epiphone?? lol good luck trying to get that trade

I'm using the money from this to contribute towards the funding for my deluxe fender.

The guitar is chinese made, i measured the action as 5mm on the 12th fret although i didn't have my digital calipers handy so it could be ever so slightly out. As i said, the guitar is two only months old so the factory settings won't have changed very much. Yes, the guitar plays exactly how i would expect a les paul to play, i have 11 guage d'addarios currently in place and they seem to work just fine however i know how some people are picky about string brand and gauge.

I have estimated £20 pounds as the delivery charge to the united kingdom however i am willing to split the cost so total chage inc. delivery will be £210 to the united kingdom. At this moment i am only looking to sell to people within the UK, if i find it is not selling over here i will open this up to overseas buyers and i will let you know asap.

thanks
I did PM you but it seems PM's buggering up.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
^ yeah i want one too, in artic white.

if your UK sellers do not work out, let me know and ill talk to my dad.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Just so everyone else knows that was interested, I have paid for this guitar now.