one of my strings snaped, and i dont really know how to place another one, but im learning.

the problem is, you know the pins that holds the strings on the bridge, that you remove to put the string inside the hole. The pin holding the string that is snaped is very loose. all the other ones are pretty tuff to get out, but that one is very loose. i can take it out of the bridge pretty easily.

is it broken or something?
put tape around the loss peg then put it in, this makes a peg bigger so it fits in the hole it worked for me
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Quote by acdc_rocks_1992
put tape around the loss peg then put it in, this makes a peg bigger so it fits in the hole it worked for me
^Good tip. A new set of bridge pins won't set you back much cash, though. They run between $3-$20.
Quote by teegee420
^Good tip. A new set of bridge pins won't set you back much cash, though. They run between $3-$20.

thanks maybe ill do that someday i needed it for a gig in like 5 mins that day so i couldnt really do that
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
There's probably nothing wrong with the bridge pin, it's just loose because of the snapped string. During the snapping, it may have caused the bridge pin to lose its tension. You should really replace all the strings. If you don't know how ask a guitar shop to do it for you and ask if you can watch them. If you don't want to replace the strings yet, then what you can do is push the snapped string down a bit at the bridge, then push the bridge pin in and hold it there. Next gently, but firmly pull on the string. That should lock in the ball end and hold your loose bridge pin in.