So does anybody else have hoards of those orange ladybugs around there house?

They just don't go away!
Not ladybugs, but my house and the area around it is infested with stinkbugs...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
i've honestly never heard of that...
sounds strange to me...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
i have somehting similar the crash agaist the metallic curtain and make this rlly loud noises at night i hate them too
Happens to me every year. They're coming soon. They make everything stink. They're EVERYWHERE.
fumigate maybe?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by wylde_overdrive

They just don't go away!

THE WEATHER IS GETTING COLDER THEY WANT YOUR HEATING
No, these things are EVERYWHERE this time of year down here! Theyre all having mid-flight sex in shit, its disgusting!

Aggghhhhh!! I HATE THEM!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Last edited by -BlackZeppelin- at Oct 17, 2007,
you get off easily, we get daddy long legs. Creepy ****ers when they come out of nowhere like some sort of flying zombie. Spiders vs. daddy long legs, there's a load of dead daddy long legs's stuck in spider webs from last year. Owned.
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Randall RG-50 TC All Tube Combo
Last edited by Exsuratientoel at Oct 17, 2007,
We got this tree at school that's infested with them. It only started this semester though, must be a seasonal thing. Most of them are blue and orange...pretty fun to play around with and burn =)
Nope, but in the house we used to live in, we had a Japanese Hornet nest under our house.

Try dealing with THAT every time you go outside.

>.<
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Vacuum!!!

We have ants in our house. Usually I use hot water...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

To put it further into perspective.

THESE

Are Japanese Hornets.

And they were EVERYWHERE at my old house. My uncle has them around, too. He can shoot them out of the sky with his BB gun.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20

THESE

Are Japanese Hornets.

And they were EVERYWHERE at my old house. My uncle has them around, too. He can shoot them out of the sky with his BB gun.

HOLY F*CKING SH*T!!!!

SO I'M NOT CRAZY!!! THEY DO EXIST!!! WTF!?!?!
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
HOLY F*CKING SH*T!!!!

SO I'M NOT CRAZY!!! THEY DO EXIST!!! WTF!?!?!

I don't think I've SEEN one that big, but they were around, and I wouldn't doubt it if they were around my proch or something.

I usually don't worry about those kind of bugs, because if you don't mess with them, they rarely mess with you, but DAMN.

Those things are just scary.

Saxo-Walrus

My house has a lot of wasps, crickets and spiders. I don't mind the crickets and the spiders, but the wasps make me want to crap myself sometimes. I've never been and I never want to be stung.
:stickpoke
Quote by fallenangel20

THESE

Are Japanese Hornets.

Holy Jesus....
I'm a person.
Quote by wylde_overdrive

They just don't go away!

HA HA I read this and was like yeah this guys in Ontario I bet!!!! and yes you're!!!! and yes there was a crap load of lady bugs at my back sliding door today, I guess cause it was rather warm.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
... yeah

when my dad and i were building our house, i would sit upstairs and drive nails though the backs of hords of ladybugs

the strangest thing, they got up an hour later. they had no middle. scared the piss out of me
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
No, these things are EVERYWHERE this time of year down here! Theyre all having mid-flight sex in shit, its disgusting!

Aggghhhhh!! I HATE THEM!

ahaha i feel that man. you beat me to it. UCF apparently engineered them for something but it didnt work out, all they do is have sex. i dont know if thats true or not, but florida gets fukin infested with them around this time of year.
Quote by fallenangel20

THESE

Are Japanese Hornets.

I live a half-day's drive from you, and I have the same problem. They came around my house during the summer but they're gone now.
Get off my lawn.
yeah we get the ladybug problem around these parts too. they suxor bad, esp when you go to clean like the garage or shed come springtime. ugh.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
ladybugs are annoying. do i sound weird if i say that they smell weird? or that they taste like they smell (i've gotten them flying into my mouth before)? and i hate when they release that yellow fluid. i remember once when i was little i had a ****load of them in a jar, but then it got to be disgusting so i flushed em all down the toilet.
Hahahah, I have a few ladybugs flying around, but not in hordes...
LOLO THAT JAPANESE HORNET LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THEM MOTORCYCLES OR SOME TRANSFOMERS S***
Workin' hard or hardly workin'?

Aw, don't kill them. They don't hurt anything.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by wylde_overdrive

They just don't go away!

About 4 years ago the midwest was going through some rough times because of them. They were brought over from asia, and are called asian beetles. The farmers brought them over because they eat bugs that kill crops. Unfortunately, they kill everything else too and take up residence in Pine trees. My dad used to live out in the country a bit, and these things used to cover the side of his house. Then, he cut down some pine trees and it got even worse, then it got better. So, try cutting down pine trees and making a Pinocaster.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Over where I live I get crane flies, wasps and ladybugs all in one season. What pisses me off the most is the crane flies. Cause whenever I mow the lawn they spread ****ing everywhere. Then to top that off there's probably at least 1 wasp nest in every corner I can think of outside my house, I found one the size of my palm under our barbecue cover, we were gonna have a BBQ so I was gonna get the pit ready, opened it, and those ****ers flew in my face.
Gear:
- G&L Tribute Series Legacy Guitar
- Behringer V-tone GM108 15-watt amp