I finished most of it today and plan on recording it with my band. I'd like your feedback and your input.
Attachments:
Sicknessocity.zip
Last edited by dervishguitar at Oct 17, 2007,
I liked the drums a lot, the accompanied the guitar and bass nicely.

Preverse was cool too, the switch to clean guitar was a good move.

In the post chorus, i like the eastern sound you got out of it. Really awesome. Any lyrics for the verse, or are you still working the guitar for that part?

The solo was cool, well the pre-solo, the wah and melodies between the guitar worked really well. I liked the solo alot too.

Not very repetitive either, well done.

8.5/10

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693201
C4C?
4/4 is just so boring. <_<
Blank's great. I like it a lot. I sort of wish i wrote it. Do you like dream theater? If you haven't heard of them you should listen to them. Your song reminded me of them.
The solo was very well done very megadeth like imo.

But I didnt really like the song. Its not a bad song just its not thrasy.
Its somewhat thrashy but with more of a newer metal type style. I bet you could write some other stuff thats alot better that is more old school thrashy. Seems like you will do good in songwriting.
Quote by slappymoe66
Its somewhat thrashy but with more of a newer metal type style. I bet you could write some other stuff thats alot better that is more old school thrashy. Seems like you will do good in songwriting.

thanks a lot man
good intro, magnificent pre - solo as well as solo (reminds me marty friedman a lot) !
recorded with a band it would be REALLY awesome !

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693515 for crit
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
this is ****ing awsome i like the verse riff alot it reminds of godsmack/ newish metallica, black album and another i band i can't think of, the solo was good a few bum notes but other than that really good

8.5/10