I can't find any soundclips on the Guitar Fetish website. Am I just not looking hard enough or is GFS separate from guitar fetish and the sound clips are on the GFS website?

Kinda hard to justify buying their pickups (even if they are cheaper than competitors) without hearing them first.
2007 Deluxe Lone Star Strat
2004 Standard HSS Strat
1993 American Standard Strat

Peavey Classic 30 (The practice)
Mesa Lonestar Special (The gigger)
Anyone?
2004 Standard HSS Strat

GFS=Guitar Fetish. And I think some of their humbuckers have soundclips (I don't know about the single coils), but most of them don't. You can try looking around the web for soundclips, check Youtube and such.
some single coils have soundclips. u didn't look hard enough. but i don't like how they advertise. they're all lies about vintage specs and stuff.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
some single coils have soundclips. u didn't look hard enough. but i don't like how they advertise. they're all lies about vintage specs and stuff.

If I can get a pickup that sounds near what a pickup twice the money would cost, they can lie about specs all they want.

Tone matters, specs don't.

Your screen name reminds me I was gonna ask you if you had seen the crossroads DVD yet? My GF got me it for my birthday, its awesome.
2004 Standard HSS Strat

^^don't spoil it. i want the dvd so bad.

the pickups are good. worth the value like he said. i don't think they're the best, but they're good enough if you're paying like $60 a set.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
^^don't spoil it. i want the dvd so bad.

the pickups are good. worth the value like he said. i don't think they're the best, but they're good enough if you're paying like $60 a set.

Well would it be worth double the price if not more for a set of custom shops or seymour duncans? Or do the GFS compare enough to go for at the lower price?
2004 Standard HSS Strat

seymour duncan single coils aren't that flashy. i don't think its so special. fender custom shops are overpriced. www.rockmonkeyguitars.com has some handwound boutique pickups made to order with the correct vintage specs. i have them, and its worth the money.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I have some GFS single coils in my re-built Squier. Probably one of the better sound:cost ratios that I could name in the pickup catagory.
Quote by LP Addict
thats me playing in that soundclick!!!

=]

Haha, I'm glad you had that sound clip cause it helped me make my decision to get the power rails and I'm definitely glad I did.