I have an electric guitar and an amp that i could probably only get $150 for on ebay. I found a Epiphone Chet Atkins Acoustic-Electric at a pawn shop that the guy would trade straight across for. The things I know about it are that it sounds good(I Played It), it was made in Korea, has epiphone at the top, the little plate above the neck that screws in says Gibson, its ebony finish, anyone know what its worth? I would put it on ebay asap to get money, (for a schecter), should I?

ts just like this one, http://cgi.ebay.com/Epiphone-Chet-Atkins-SST-Nice_W0QQitemZ290170617875QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33037QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Last edited by sanction7 at Oct 17, 2007,
Quote by catchy phrase
I wonder how many pit threads have been titled "Help!".

hahahaha
+1
I thin that the new Epi Chet Adkins acoustic/electric w/ouy a soundhole retails for about $350 i believe. if thats the one, i would try it to see if u wanna keep it first, and then put it on eBay or Craiglist for about $300 or so.
Quote by qotsa1998
I thin that the new Epi Chet Adkins acoustic/electric w/ouy a soundhole retails for about $350 i believe. if thats the one, i would try it to see if u wanna keep it first, and then put it on eBay or Craiglist for about $300 or so.

It looks like its from the 90's though
Quote by catchy phrase
I wonder how many pit threads have been titled "Help!".

i thought the exact same thing!!
I actually though this would have been a pre teen penis problem thread as per usual.

Was weaiting to see a whole lot of replies about icyhot aswell
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!