Alright, so I have a habit which has been classified by my friends as pulling a Skylar, where I either fish a cup out of the garbage, wash it and get free drinks. Either this or I just get it in my flask. People usually think I'm homeless so they don't do anything.
Problem is, their is this nauseating odor which comes from the inside of the flask. Most likely from some old drink I didn't poor out, for a prolonged amount of time. Seems like whiskey.
How can I get this smell out? Its truly irritating.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Stop being a dirty bastard?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by zwart_gitaar
Alright, so I have a habit which has been classified by my friends as pulling a Skylar, where I either fish a cup out of the garbage, wash it and get free drinks. Either this or I just get it in my flask. People usually think I'm homeless so they don't do anything.
Problem is, their is this nauseating odor which comes from the inside of the flask. Most likely from some old drink I didn't poor out, for a prolonged amount of time. Seems like whiskey.

Are you using a homemade animal hide flask?
So you get drinks out the garbage and put them in your flask?

.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Ljk825
Are you using a homemade animal hide flask?

Only on the weekends.
OK. The basic question is, how do I get an atrocious smell from out of my drinking device.

Dawg.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

just pour a drop of dishsoap and a little bit of water into it, close it, swish it all around, voila, clean.

as for the taking cups from the trash, that's kind of gross dude.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
just pour a drop of dishsoap and a little bit of water into it, close it, swish it all around, voila, clean.

as for the taking cups from the trash, that's kind of gross dude.

XD I clean um it before I do anything. Sides, I don't have the money to get my own drinks.

Nah, I have a home. I just completely abandon it on the weekends.

i take cups out of the trash too, and throw them away afterwards. the reason your flask smells bad is because you put all kinds of **** in it and don't wash it.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
antifreeze

lol just kidding, some kind of soap probably will work, there's this stuff called orange goop in the u.s for getting grease off of your hands from working on cars or whatever, that stuff definatly should work. But then it might taste like soap for a bit.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
fast food restaurants dont' care if you drink their soda as long as you use one of their cups

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
baking soda and water. Leave it for a day or so, then rinse thoroughly.

Remember to fill it to the top, and dont cap it off.
Real eyes realise real lies.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Eh? I don't get it...

How do you get free drinks by pulling a cup out of the garbage? Couldn't you just get a clean one from somewhere else?