I Have a 1 year old Fender 15g amp a pick up at a Garage sale. I wanted to ask a question about its Speaker. The speaker is what I think makes the amp sound bad. I kinda wanted to get start off on amp repairs and this would be a good place to start. How would I change the speaker of the fender 15g amp and what speaker could I get and someone please link me to a speaker below 50$. I am just doing this to see if I can actually do it. The speaker that is already in there is 8ohm and 8 inches
by speaker do you mean the cone?
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
by speaker do you mean the cone?

I mean Replacing the Speaker??????? Like the thing screwed in that is covered by the cloth and the thing sound comes out of????????
Quote by ClassicRock1169
I Have a 1 year old Fender 15g amp a pick up at a Garage sale. I wanted to ask a question about its Speaker. The speaker is what I think makes the amp sound bad.

Nope, it's the amp that makes the amp sound bad.

Plus, guitar speakers are more commonly 12" or 10", there aren't many companies which make retrofit 8" speakers, with the exception of Weber which do some decent ones. Not worth the effort though!
The cone is the thing that generates the sound by vibrating.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
The cone is the thing that generates the sound by vibrating.

While you are correct, you are also very wrong. How many times have you heard "Hmm, my cabinet just doesn't have enough of a low end punch... what sort of speaker cone should I change to enhance my bass response?"
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
get a super 8 by celestion!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus