I've been serious about guitar for 2 years now and the most difficult song I can play is Technical Difficulties. The most difficult finger picking song I can play in Stella by Starlight.
Can you list some fun and difficult songs? Looking for stuff mainly in the metal and jazz genres.
Thanks.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Speed kills no boundaries.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Thanks guys, but can anyone bring up any good finger pickin' songs?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Fingerpicking? Can't help you.

but, challenging, metal.. Stream of Conciousness - Dream Theater, the solo will set your hand on fire.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
Fingerpicking? Can't help you.

but, challenging, metal.. Stream of Conciousness - Dream Theater, the solo will set your hand on fire.

tru dat

also, As I Am solo by DT, and maybe Glass Prison Arpeggios, in the beginning?
^^ Nah, maybe try... Viking Kong huh or maybe even Frenzy or Scarified

Finger picking-wise maybe Flamenco by Paul Gilbert (Flamenco though it should be named as Flamengo, what Paul Gilbert tried to imitate on Flamenco lol)
Nottingham Lace and Jordan are two pretty hard songs to nail the solos (and tapping).

Jazz....Django Reinhardt stuff? Not a big jazz person, but i'm trying to explore the genre some more.