are the orange crush amps any good, i have a 10 watt marshall MG ( i bought i like 3 or 4 years ago when i knew even less then i do now) and its pretty bad i was just wondering if an orange crush amp would be any good, and they're cheap (less then 100 for a 10 watt) im just wondering if its even worth the upgrade?

thanks
no experience with it. But it IS Orange, so i'd say yes, epic win
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
wow that was fast, any way i play classic rock stuff but also alot of metal and im starting to try out some "neo-classical" stuff (jason becker, malmsteen), and id like to try some bluesy stuff out too so an amp that covers a wide variety of genres would be good, also ive seen em for as low as 10$ on ebay for a 10 watt.

thanks
you don't have to know jack squat about amps to know that a seemingly amazing deal probably isn't that amazing sound wise. but who knows, maybe you're lucky.
it is a solid state, keep that in mind.

but its an orange. 99.9% of the time they are excellent amps
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
I'm not sure, but I think most of the people in this thread think that you're talking about an Orange valve amplifier, which is a completely different matter
I've heard that the Crush series aren't all that great, but hey, I could be wrong! For that price range, I'd recomend an Epi VJ or a Vox DA-5. If you were to get the Epi, you might want an OD pedal/EQ pedal infront of it...

Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by Max2727
How much worse is a solid state amp then a tube amp?

generally tube amps are much more sought after then SS amps.

i dont know of anyone who has tried the crush but you should go try it anyway. its prolyl a decent amp.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
If I were you I'd save up and find an Orange Tiny Terror on e-bay and a cheap 1x12 cab.
-"Sunny Jane" '04 MIM Sunburst Fender Tele. DD HB102(n)
-"Sapphire" Indie Tribal Extreme
-"Joy" Vintage 1100N Acoustic
-"Booty" Black Squier Jazz Bass
Traynor YCS50 1x12 (V30 Speaker)
Mark Bass Little Mk II
1x15 bass cab