I need some advice about getting a new small practice amp. Im in my schools jazz band and my other amp is shot. It has to be under 100 dollars, a distortion channel that doesnt so to bad and not bigger than 10 inchs (because i dont need that big of an amp).

Your advice is greatly appreciated ...
Well how bout you save ure money and get a Roland micro cube it will play whatever u want plus more and its battery powered and will run off of 6 double As for quite a while and its very durable it can with stand a beating.
Team Coco
i wouldn't look past a line-6 15W spider III if you're not looking for a valve amp. bought it for my son and it does sound great, especially for its price and size.
Put another 125$ more and get the Microcube.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
the vox da5 is great, has great sound and haglle with your salesman liike you're not sure you can afford the 129 and see if he'll come down $ the battery lets you use less of the power if you want. the 6 c cells lasted a longgggg time.

Or the marshall micro stack isf you want good marhall tone , its more fore your house though.
thanks 4 the quick replies but i have a Spider II 75 so i dont really want a another.
Does the Micro cube sound good?
Last edited by XII Ham IIX at Oct 18, 2007,
Micro Cube are very nice. They have great sound for the price and size of it. It could be just what you are looking for. Try one out.
Microcube or the Vox should be just what you want. Will sound better than your Spider too.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by HAMMERJ
the vox da5 is great, has great sound and haglle with your salesman liike you're not sure you can afford the 129 and see if he'll come down $ the battery lets you use less of the power if you want. the 6 c cells lasted a longgggg time.

Or the marshall micro stack isf you want good marhall tone , its more fore your house though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Dudemonkguy
if its a big jazz band. dont ge tthe micro cube. not loud enough.

What!

A kid at my school uses a micro cube in jazz band and it keeps up just fine.

Plus hes only looking for a practice amp.
Team Coco
Last edited by seanfysco at Oct 18, 2007,
So many recommendations for Spiders!

Try Vox instead
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...