I know there are like 100 of these threads, but I need help too! lol

I have exactly 110$, give or take 20-30.. and i need an amp that would go through a school gym or auditorium if needed, at least a 30 watt i'm guessing... I was thinking about this one, or just getting the biggest used amp available at the local music shop. Suggestions?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Nemesis-N8-40W-1x8-Bass-Combo-Amp?sku=488215

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-Ultrabass-BXL450-45W-1x10-Bass-Combo?sku=481100
do u really need to buy it right now? id say wait a little bit longer and spend ATLEAST 200 on a nicer amp. my 1st upgrade amp was a Peavey MAX112 45 watt amp. that was 200 i think. so maybe save up just a little longer and buy that?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
yeah but i could get a 45 watt for about 70 dollars cheaper, and i could use that for other guitar equipment.. wouldnt that be a better deal?
the Peavey Max112 is probably better quality and sound. dont judge an amp on watts, judge it on sound and features.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
well apparantly behringers are notorious for quality control, catching on fire, and blowing up when you least expect it. so, if you're going to be playing in public, buy something a little more reliable.
how much time do you have to procure said amp?
cause i would say to go ahead and save up and get something a little more subsantial that's higher quality.
i'm actually currently in the process of getting a new amp, so i'm not exactly an expert, but i've heard the generalizations.

and it seems like the nemesis is a practice amp, so i would avoid that for shows.
i have about a month or so to get one, i might end up getting something used from the shop because they come with good warranties